50 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall

It isn’t officially fall yet, but I don’t care. I can’t wait any longer to get my pumpkin on! I LOVE all things pumpkin. So today I am sharing 50 pumpkin recipes to kick-off pumpkin season! I am sharing a few of our very own favorite pumpkin recipes, plus recipes from some of my favorite food blogs. Pumpkin mania begins…NOW!

Breakfast/Breads

Savory
Dessert

88 Responses to “50 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall”

1. Pingback: Salted Caramel Apple Crumb Bars | Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes — September 10, 2012 @ 4:11 am

I’m totally read for this list! I’m also sad about summer ending, though. So bittersweet!

Aggie — September 10, 2012 @ 9:10 am

I am dying to get my pumpkin on too! What a great list! Thanks for the linky love! xo

Paloma — September 10, 2012 @ 10:06 am

Awesome! Thanks for making such a great compilation! Bookmarking this post! :)

nest of posies — September 10, 2012 @ 10:41 am

amazing round up! love pumpkin anything!

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes — September 10, 2012 @ 10:50 am

What a great roundup! I love pumpkin recipes. Looks like some great ones to try. Thanks for including my recipe. I’m hoping to get another pumpkin recipe up this week.

aida mollenkamp — September 10, 2012 @ 12:02 pm

What a fabulous roundup — thanks, Maria!

Marla Meridith — September 10, 2012 @ 1:00 pm

I am with you Maria ~ Pumpkin festivities can never happen early enough!! I must take a peek at this great line up. Thanks for including my muffins :)

HeatherChristo — September 10, 2012 @ 1:43 pm

This is brilliant Maria! Pumpkin is my very favorite- thank you for including me :)

Becky @ Project Domestication — September 10, 2012 @ 3:25 pm

Stellar collection of pumpkin recipes. I can’t wait either. In fact I made pumpkin bread two weeks ago. :)

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — September 10, 2012 @ 3:36 pm

I am so glad I’m not the only pumpkin obsessed person!! LOVE this round up!

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — September 10, 2012 @ 5:52 pm

Amazing collection! Gah! I have so many of these bookmarked already, but now I have sooo many more. Thanks!

Mariah — September 10, 2012 @ 6:21 pm

These all sound delicious and fantastic! Thank you! :) may I ask….which one is shown in the picture collage on the bottom in the middle?

• Two Peas replied: — September 10th, 2012 @ 6:27 pm

It is the Pumpkin Praline Trifle from Bakers Royale.

allisonemme — September 11, 2012 @ 10:03 am

So excited about this list being my go-to for my pumpkin obsession :)

gina @ skinnytaste — September 11, 2012 @ 10:49 am

Yum!! Thanks for including my pie :)

Heidi @foodiecrush — September 11, 2012 @ 12:28 pm

I am with you on the pumpkin mania, its my favorite squash. Or is it a veggie? Or a fruit? :) Thx for including me!

Deliciously Organic — September 11, 2012 @ 1:54 pm

What a fantastic round-up!!

Aliza — September 11, 2012 @ 5:00 pm

Thanks for posting! Love your blog and LOVE pumpkin!

Kari — September 12, 2012 @ 12:42 am

Do you know of a good pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe? Thanks

Ann P. — September 12, 2012 @ 2:20 am

I am SOOO ready for fall!! Seriously, your recipes are awesome at getting me all psyched for cooler weather, all my blazers, beautiful colors, and of course these amazing flavors!

21. Pingback: This and That | Two Peas & Their Pod

Linda Asher — September 13, 2012 @ 9:38 am

The last pumpkin recipe listed , the pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. It Doesn’t show a measurement for salt but it shows adding salt to the flour in the instructions.

Lisa | With Style and Grace — September 13, 2012 @ 3:42 pm

I use to be OBSESSED with pumpkin before getting pregnant and now… not so much. Feel like I’m going to miss out on Fall or maybe I’ll make up for it all at the end :)

Jeanette — September 14, 2012 @ 4:35 pm

I’m looking forward to pumpkin season and even more with all these great ideas! What a great roundup Maria!

Jennifer — September 15, 2012 @ 1:30 pm

I’m making the Pumpkin Dump Cake to bring to a housewarming party this evening.
    I hope it makes it there! :-)

26. Pingback: fall garden update « thyme on my side

Carlas Confections — September 19, 2012 @ 7:36 pm

Perfect round up! I am loving all these fall recipes! I cant wait to make some of them

28. Pingback: Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting | Two Peas & Their Pod

29. Pingback: SC to SF « Pumpkin Blondies

Ashley — September 26, 2012 @ 2:17 pm

This is such great inspiration! I have been going pumpkin crazy over the last week, and this simply gives me more ideas to fan the flames. Thank you!

31. Pingback: marvelous monday & happy october! baked cinnamon-sugar donut holes | Day-By-Day Organization

32. Pingback: Fall Fever : 31 Days of Fun Fall Activities

33. Pingback: Fall Lovin’

34. Pingback: Pumpkin Spice Pancakes for One (and my pumpkin bucket list) « Doctorate Housewife

35. Pingback: Friday's Fabulous Finds Pumpkin - Simply Well with Michelle | Simply Well with Michelle

36. Pingback: It’s Fabulous Friday! | muncho mom

Annie — October 22, 2012 @ 6:24 pm

Love that you collected all these in one place! I reviewed your pumpkin blondies here:

I know I’ll be consulting this post multiple times in the future! Thanks for taking the time to create it.

38. Pingback: marvelous monday: pumpkin week! | Day-By-Day Organization

Nicole, RD — September 16, 2013 @ 12:04 pm

Maria, thanks so much for including my Pumpkin Spice Hummus in your stunning round-up! :) Cheers to fall!

40. Pingback: Pumpkins, A Sure Sign of Fall | Foodsite Magazine