Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate

Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week and I am really looking forward to the weekend. If you plan on watching movies or March Madness this weekend, I have the perfect snack for you-Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate. I love my Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies, Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Blondies, and I am not ashamed to say I like eating Biscoff Spread straight from the jar:) I am officially addicted and this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn is not helping. I couldn’t keep my hands out of the popcorn bowl. It is so good!

The popcorn has a creamy Biscoff coating, Biscoff cookie chunks, and a drizzle of white chocolate. This popcorn is pretty much Biscoff cookie heaven! It is easy to make and way too easy to eat:) If you are a Biscoff cookie fan, you need this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn in your life. For the recipe, visit Cafe Zupas.

And if this popcorn doesn’t cure your cookie craving, make sure you check out our first e-cookbook, Cookie Cravings. There are 30 cookie recipes that are sure to cure any and all cookie cravings. And don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a 7-quart KitchenAid Stand Mixer! Happy weekend!

62 Responses to “Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate”

Cathy @ Noble Pig — March 25, 2012 @ 7:10 pm

I HAVE to try this Biscoff stuff…it’s just all the rage….

Oh, wow, this looks incredible. Yum!

Nicole {Sweet Peony} — March 26, 2012 @ 11:57 am

I’m starting to think that you’re a popcorn genius too! This looks so.dadgum.GOOD! Wow!

Kristina Vanni — March 26, 2012 @ 2:07 pm

Wow-I cannot wait to try this. Great sweet snack, perfect for those impromptu gatherings!

LOVE the idea of this!

Laurie — March 27, 2012 @ 8:32 pm

I just found Biscoff Crunchy Spread (my fave) at my local Wal Mart. Go figure! Much less expensive than ordering it online. Check walmart.com for availability.

7. Pingback: Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe | Easter Popcorn Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

Emily — March 28, 2012 @ 3:44 pm

Oh my goodness – this is pure heaven. I am an avid Bishoff cookies spread fan. I’ve actually had to stop buying it because I eat it too fast, but this might be just the thing to have me buying again!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — April 3, 2012 @ 12:14 pm

Because my love and all out obsession with Biscoff wasn’t deep enough…I’ve plunged into the vast depths of love only to find this at the bottom. My heart belongs to Biscoff. And now this. Too much? Sorry. This just looks SO tasty and fantastic!!!

10. Pingback: Biscoff Pretzel Bites Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

11. Pingback: Summer Fun List 2012 | Cooking for My Kids

12. Pingback: 25 Biscoff Favorites + A New Recipe to Love! | Burnt Apple

13. Pingback: Bicoff Cookie-White Chocolate Popcorn | Cooking Pics

marla — February 1, 2013 @ 6:31 am

Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming post :)

15. Pingback: Lemon Pepper Popcorn | recipe on FamilyFreshCooking.com — Family Fresh Cooking

16. Pingback: Red Tricycle | Fun With Food: Delicious (and Wild) Popcorn Recipes

Michele M — February 26, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

This looks amazing. The link to find the recipe does not produce it. Help!!

• Two Peas replied: — February 26th, 2013 @ 3:57 pm

Thanks for letting me know! I just updated the link. Not sure what happened! It should work now. Sorry about that!

Liz Price — March 4, 2013 @ 8:23 am

I love vanilla ice cream balls rolled in popcorn!

19. Pingback: Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn | Parmesan Popcorn Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

20. Pingback: Epic Recipe Roundup: 200+ Summer Sweet Treats

21. Pingback: 14 Creative Popcorn Recipes | The Divine Miss Mommy | Atlanta Georgia Mom Blogger | Travel Blogger