Blueberry Mango Smoothie

School is back in session and the mornings might be a little crazy. I remember the days of fighting for the bathroom, finishing up my homework, frantically searching for my library books, and trying to eat breakfast before I missed the bus. There never seemed to be enough time in the morning. I was always rushed.  If you are looking for an easy, healthy breakfast, try this Blueberry Mango Smoothie. It is easy to make and kids and adults will love it.

This smoothie recipe only has four ingredients. I told you it was easy! All you have to do is throw the ingredients in the blender and let it do the work.

I like to use frozen blueberries to add thickness to the smoothie, plus I always have frozen berries on hand. If you have fresh berries, just throw in a couple of ice cubes. I use plain fat-free Greek yogurt-Chobani is my favorite, but feel free to use your favorite brand.

I like my smoothies thick, so I don’t add a lot of liquid, just a splash of milk or water to help it blend. You can use soy, almond, or skim milk. This smoothie is very versatile. This recipe serves 2. If Josh isn’t around to share with me, I drink half of the smoothie and put the rest in the freezer for later. I like to take the smoothie out of the freezer as soon as I wake up in the morning. By the time I am ready for breakfast it is defrosted and ready to drink. I love having a healthy breakfast ready to go!

This Blueberry Mango Smoothie also makes a great post workout snack. I love making this smoothie after Body Pump class. The Greek yogurt is an excellent source of protein and helps refuel my muscles. This smoothie really is good anytime of the day-as an after school snack or even healthy dessert.

So what are you waiting for? Grab some blueberries, mango, yogurt, and milk/water, and get blending! You will have a delicious Blueberry Mango Smoothie in minutes!

Blueberry Mango Smoothie

Yield: Serves 2

1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup mango chunks
1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani 0%)
1/4 cup vanilla soy milk, almond milk, or skim milk or water (the liquid helps it blend)

1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend at high speed until smooth.

2. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.

Note-If you don't have frozen berries, you can use fresh, just throw in a couple of ice cubes. Also, you can place the smoothie in the freezer for later. Just thaw before drinking.

If you like this Blueberry Mango Smoothie, you might also like:

69 Responses to “Blueberry Mango Smoothie”

Jade Cunningham — January 25, 2012 @ 9:44 pm

This is perfect! I added 1 tbsp of chia seeds and 1 tbsp of Body By Vi Protein powder for after my workout. :)

2. Pingback: Receita: Blueberry Mango Smoothie | Inglês Gourmet

3. Pingback: Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Smoothie | Make and Takes

4. Pingback: Blueberry Mango Smoothie « Kids in the Sink

5. Pingback: Smoothie Recipes | Pearltrees

Stephanie — May 22, 2012 @ 10:45 am

What a healthy anytime snack!

7. Pingback: November Overview | La Chica Nueva

Lindsey — January 1, 2013 @ 9:55 am

Yum! I always have frozen berries on hand too!

Jewel Tingle — January 8, 2013 @ 7:59 pm

I am looking forward to trying this One!!

Courtney — January 11, 2013 @ 11:18 am

I live in the upper Midwest where Mangoes are all but a distant thought-what would be a good replacement? I’m not very creative, plus I’d like to keep it ‘fresh’ b/c my first thought was peaches, but hard to find fresh ones in the middle of winter here in South Dakota. :)

11. Pingback: 5 Superfoods That Need To Be In Your Diet | Fly Gyal

12. Pingback: 65 Sweet Drinks and Smoothies - Something Swanky

13. Pingback: Creamy Mango Banana Smoothie - Rachel Cooks

14. Pingback: Greek Yogurt Pancakes | Treats and Sneaks

Clark — July 18, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

Great! I added a tablespoon of agave nectar to sweeten it up just a tad.

16. Pingback: » Edible Decor {Fruity Summer Treat} Concepts and Colorways

17. Pingback: Greek Yogurt Pancakes | Treats and Sneaks

18. Pingback: Are all blueberry smoothies good for you? « The Power of a Blueberry

Healthy Smoothie Recipes — December 6, 2013 @ 12:19 am

Very nice post,, This will be complement the Healthy Smoothie Recipes Ebook I’ve Purchased.

20. Pingback: Smoothie aux bleuets et mangue | My Blog

21. Pingback: Recipes with Blueberries, The Antioxidant Fruit | Un - Complicate

22. Pingback: MacGourmet Recipe Batch: Smoothies | ZeynepGoral.com

23. Pingback: Easy Blueberry Mango Smoothi | Clean, Lean and Healthy

24. Pingback: 34 Surprisingly Delicious High-Protein Smoothie Recipes - Perfect Your Lifestyle

25. Pingback: Fly Spear | 34 Surprisingly Delicious High-Protein Smoothie Recipes

26. Pingback: Smoothie Saturday: Blueberry Mango Smoothie | U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council

Tony @ Blend Your Smoothies — August 14, 2014 @ 1:53 am

Yumm, that smoothie looks delicious. Love the blendtec blender too :)

28. Pingback: Delicious High-Protein Smoothie Recipes | zanetine

juicingandblending — December 4, 2014 @ 11:56 pm

Haven’t had the honor of testing a Blendtec yet, I have only used the Vitamix and Ninja so far.