Celebrating Cookie Cravings & A KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway
*Update-this giveaway is now CLOSED! The winner is Heidi Knipple (#118). Congratulations! Thanks to everyone who entered and to KitchenAid for providing this fabulous giveaway! We hope you are enjoying our first e-Cookbook, Cookie Cravings!
Today is a very exciting day! Our first e-cookbook, Cookie Cravings is now on sale! For the past couple of months we have been working with Heidi Larsen, of Foodie Crush, to create a book ALL about cookies. The book includes 30 cookie recipes, 15 favorite recipes from our blog and 15 new cookie recipes that I created specifically for Cookie Cravings. The 15 new recipes haven’t been published or seen anywhere else! All of the recipes include gorgeous photos, photographed and designed by Heidi. We are beyond thrilled with how the book turned out and I think you will be too.
To celebrate the launch of Cookie Cravings, we are giving away a KitchenAid 7-quart Stand Mixer. I love my KitchenAid Mixer and use it every time I bake a batch of cookies-which is just about every day:)
Before we get to the giveaway, let’s talk about the book! Cookie Cravings is a 78-page downloadable e-cookbook featuring our all-time favorite cookie recipes. The book is filled with beautiful photography, stories, recipes and comes to you in an easy to navigate PDF format.
We also created a bonus e-cookbook, Cookie Days, which is a 20-page downloadable e-cookbook featuring a week of recipes and new photography from a few of my blogging baking buddies including: Picky Palate, Brown Eyed Baker, Kevin and Amanda, Eat, Live, Run, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, How Sweet It Is, and Recipe Girl. Cookie Days also showcases seven baking bloggers I consider “cookie decorating artists.”
And we didn’t stop there, we are also offering a bigger package that includes Cookie Cravings, Cookie Days, and lots of fun downloadable goodness including:
- Printable gifting labels for a year of special occasions from ChicSprinkles.com
- Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart
- Printable What’s in Maria’s Pantry: Baking Cookies
- Printable Cookie Recipe Cards for your own cookie recipes
- Printable Chocolate Toffee Almond Cookie Recipe Card from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Printable Keep Calm and Bake On Graphic
- Computer Screen Saver Wallpapers
- VIDEO: Maria’s Step-by-Step Cookie Baking Tutorial
And now for the giveaway! To help make your cookie baking adventures easier, we are giving away one KitchenAid 7-Quart Stand Mixer! Happy Day! My KitchenAid Mixer definitely got a workout while we were creating recipes for Cookie Cravings. I couldn’t have done the book without my KitchenAid Mixer. It is a dream machine!
To enter to win a KitchenAid 7-Quart Bowl-Lift Residential Stand Mixer (in the color of your choice-red, black, silver, or white), please leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite cookie is.
To earn additional entries, leave separate comments for each of the steps below.
- Let us know you like Two Peas and Their Pod on Facebook.
- Let us know you like Foodie Crush on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Two Peas and Their Pod via email.
- Share the link to this giveaway post on your Facebook page.
- Tweet the following statement about this giveaway. Enter to win a @KitchenAidUSA 7-qt. mixer hosted by @TwoPeasandPod & @FoodieCrush to celebrate Cookie Cravings: http://bit.ly/yL09b1.
The giveaway is open until Wednesday, March 28th, 11:59 MST. The giveaway is only open to U.S. residents (18 years old or older). Be sure a valid email address is included with your comment(s). Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on this post. We will email the winner and if the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck! And don’t forget to purchase your copy of Cookie Cravings!
This giveaway is sponsored by KitchenAid, but our opinions are our own. I love, love, love my KitchenAid Mixer and don’t bake cookies without it!