Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Knife Set Giveaway
* This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Lynna (#1611). Congratulations! Thanks to everyone who entered.*
You know one of my pet peeves? Knives that don’t cut. Why have a knife if it doesn’t cut? Luckily, our Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Knives always get the job done. I never get frustrated when I reach for one of our shiny Chicago Cutlery knives. They are awesome! And good news, today we are giving away a Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Santoku and Utility knife!
Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Knives are sharp, sleek, and make cutting effortless. The innovative grip guides your hand to the proper position for superior control and cutting. The design of the knife and new grip makes chopping, slicing, dicing, carving, and cutting a breeze. Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Knives are perfect for trained chefs and beginning home cooks. They are the perfect knife for any skill level.
To enter to win a Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Santoku and Utility Knife, leave a comment on this post telling us “What is your favorite food to slice?” Bread, tomatoes, apple, cake, pie?
1. Join Two Peas and Their Pod on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting us know you did so.
2. Follow @TwoPeasandPod on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting us know you are following.
3. Subscribe to Two Peas and Their Pod’s RSS Feed. Leave a separate comment letting us know you subscribe.
4. Follow Two Peas and Their Pod on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting us know you follow.
The giveaway is open until Friday, October 26th at 11:59 p.m. MST. The giveaway is only open to USA residents. Be sure a valid email address is included with your comment(s). Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on this post. We will email the winner and if the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Product will be shipped by Chicago Cutlery. Good luck!
Disclosure: This giveaway is being provided by Chicago Cutlery, but our opinions are our own.