Chicago Metallic Bakeware Giveaway
Update: This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Lindsay Merrill (#576). Congratulations. We will email you! Thanks everyone who entered!
Tis’ the season to be baking and today we have a fabulous giveaway from Chicago Metallic. We are giving away a few of our favorite items to make your baking adventures easier.
1. Chicago Metallic Great American Bake Sale Winged Cookie Sheet-you know I love to bake cookies and you can never have too many cookie sheets! I love the “wings” on this cookie sheet. It makes transporting cookies easy to and from the oven. Plus, $5.00 from every cookie sheet sold goes to support Share Our Strength’s Great American Bake Sale.
2. Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Original Muffin Top Pan-I am in love with this pan. It is great for making muffin tops, but I use it to make giant cookies. I recently used it to make giant Chocolate Chip Peppermint Crunch Cookies. They were so good! Everyone needs this pan!
3. Commercial II Non-Stick Mini Loaf Pans, Set of 4-I use my mini loaf pans all of the time for making Banana Bread, Pumpkin Nutella Bread, Apple Cinnamon Bread, etc. I love giving away bread to our friends and family and the mini loaves are the perfect size for gift giving.
To enter to win these fabulous items, please leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite thing to bake is.
For extra entries:
1. “Like” Chicago Metallic on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post letting us know you “like” them.
2. Follow Chicago Metallic on Twitter. Leave a separate comment on this post letting us know you follow them.
3. “Like” Two Peas and Their Pod on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post letting us know you “like” us.
4. Follow Two Peas and Their Pod on Twitter. Leave a separate comment on this post letting us know you follow us.
Please make sure you leave a valid email address. Winner will be chosen randomly. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. The giveaway will close on Thursday, December 15th 10:00 p.m. MST. Good luck!
This giveaway is being provided by Chicago Metallic, but our opinions are our own.