Chocolate Nutella & Sea Salt Fudge

The clock is ticking. Do you have your Christmas shopping and baking done yet?  If you are running short on time and still need to make treats for family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers, we have an easy fudge recipe for you today. This is not any old fudge recipe either, this is Chocolate Nutella & Sea Salt Fudge. Your jaw just dropped, didn’t it?  This fudge is divine and really easy to make, I promise.

This recipe comes from my dear friend, Dara, who blogs at Cookin’ Canuck. Her recipes never let me down, so I knew this fudge was going to be a hit. Buy my oh my did it blow my mind. You really can’t go wrong when you combine chocolate and Nutella, but to add sea salt on top-amazing! Do you  hear the angels singing? :) This fudge is heavenly!

If you are frantically running around the kitchen trying to decide what Christmas treats to bake, stop. Just make this Chocolate Nutella & Sea Salt Fudge already. You don’t even have to turn on your oven. Your loved ones will think you spent hours slaving over this fudge and they will melt when they taste how good it is. For the recipe and step-by-step instructions, visit Tasty Kitchen.

Don’t forget to enter our KitchenAid 7-Quart Stand Mixer giveaway! You have until Friday to enter! Good luck!

And today I am talking cookies over at Eat, Live, Run. Check out my guest post. There really is no better topic than cookies:)

71 Responses to “Chocolate Nutella & Sea Salt Fudge”

sweetsugarbelle — December 22, 2011 @ 12:00 am

PS…I agree, no better topic than cookies!

Nutella and fudge….say no more! I’m already in love.

Kelley — December 22, 2011 @ 9:31 am

I don’t even know where to begin. I LOVE everything about this fudge. And you. And Dara. :)

Kathie — December 22, 2011 @ 10:06 am

This is on my list to make today for a sweets plate :)
    How do you get the fudge to cut so cleanly and look so perfect? Mine always ends up looking like I spooned it out of the pan…

Alyssa L — December 22, 2011 @ 10:56 am

I saw this and had to go out and buy Nutella last night to make it! It was so easy to make! I tried a scrap this morning while cutting it to give as gifts and it was delicious! Thank you!

Amanda — December 22, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

Oh yum, girl! Nutella and sea salt, this sounds fabulous!! Miss you!! Can’t wait to see you soon I hope!! :)

Melissa — December 22, 2011 @ 5:02 pm

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!

Laura — December 22, 2011 @ 5:54 pm

Yummy! So many delicious goodies!

Keith Scott — December 22, 2011 @ 6:08 pm

I really like all of your goodies!

Cookin' Canuck — December 22, 2011 @ 6:50 pm

I’m so glad you enjoyed the fudge, Maria. We have a batch sitting in our fridge right now and it is VERY difficult not to dive in every time I pass by. Thanks so much for your kind words.

RecipeBoy (Brooks) — December 22, 2011 @ 10:10 pm

I LOVE Nutella! So this recipe would find room in my stomach and I am sure that I would love it.

CouponClippingCook — December 22, 2011 @ 11:38 pm

LOVE the pieces of salt on this. Salt and Sweet is the best.

Dana — December 22, 2011 @ 11:40 pm

I’ve run out of all my holiday treats and yet still have more gift bags to fill. I pooped. I love how delicious and easy these are. Thanks for saving me Maria. And very Merry 1st Christmas with Baby!!!

MariaJ — December 23, 2011 @ 7:44 am

THANK YOU, Maria!!!! I made these yesterday, especially for our big family christmas lunch on the 25th (in Denmark we celebrate Christmas Eve with a traditional dinner and presents in the evening on the 24th). I am sure all my sweets-loving family members will go crazy over them :) I love them, SO tasty!

Have the most magical and wonderful Christmas, you 3 darlings.

Love, (another) Maria :D

Mackenzie@The Caramel Cookie — December 23, 2011 @ 8:39 am

Sounds wonderful!! I love the salty+sweet combo.

shelly (cookies and cups) — December 23, 2011 @ 3:22 pm

I don’t know how I missed this! I will definitely be going to check out the recipe :)

Lisa [With Style and Grace] — December 23, 2011 @ 4:14 pm

i’m dying over here, this combo is AMAZING! I want, I want, I want!

rachelsdigestif — December 24, 2011 @ 2:11 pm

This looks dangerously delicious! I have recently been putting sea salt on any baked good/candy I make with fantastic results. It really does jazz up the flavor and add a nice contrast to any sweet.

Darla | Bakingdom — December 24, 2011 @ 9:45 pm

I have never been a huge fan of fudge. For some reason, I find it far too rich. But I’m thinking that adding sea salt will make it irresistible for me! Thanks for another fantastic recipe. :)

Deborah — December 26, 2011 @ 10:28 am

Yeah, I totally ate too many sweets yesterday, but I think I could make up a batch of this right now and be happy!

Jeanie TTF — December 29, 2011 @ 6:07 pm

I made this last night and ZOMG! It is delicious! I was wary of the sea salt, but should have trusted you. It tastes amazing! Thank-you!

Erin @ Texanerin Baking — December 30, 2011 @ 11:13 am

I made this for my husband as a Christmas present and it was perfect! His favorite thing is Nutella and whenever I bake with it, he whines that I wasted his Nutella because nothing is as good as “pure” Nutella. He said that this was *almost* as good as pure Nutella and that I should tell you that. :) Now I’m a normal person who isn’t obsessed with plain Nutella and my opinion is that this is WAY better than plain old Nutella. Thank you so much!

23. Pingback: Nutella No-Bake Cookies | Jen's Favorite Cookies

24. Pingback: Cherry Conversation Heart Fudge

25. Pingback: Nutella Stuffed Muffins

REBECCA — January 7, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

I made this without the sea salt and I have never had fudge that was a creamy as this was. Not to mention the taste was devine. Some people said it was to sweet but I think it was just right.

27. Pingback: Nutella Fudge « A Dietitian's Recipe Box

28. Pingback: For Your Valentine « oh so decadent

29. Pingback: Nutella Fudge | Nutrition.Health.Life.

30. Pingback: Nutella Fudge | Living La Selva Loca