Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe

Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe

This past week has been a whirl wind. For the last couple of months, I have been pondering and looking for direction in my life. It has been a struggle, but my puzzle pieces finally came together. It’s amazing how life works itself out. I am grateful and truly blessed. We celebrated my exciting week by making strawberry mango smoothies.

I used the leftover fruit from our strawberry mango jicama salad to make our smoothies. I blended strawberries, mango chunks, homemade Greek yogurt, and ice cubes until smooth. I like my smoothies thick, so I didn’t add any liquid, but you can add a splash of fruit juice, milk, or water if you want a thinner smoothie.

We raised our glasses, clinked them together, and exclaimed Cheers-it was fun celebrating an exciting week with a refreshing strawberry mango smoothie. Not the traditional celebratory drink, but oh so refreshing and delicious.

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day! Don’t you love long weekends?

Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie

Yield: Serves 2

1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
6 ounces plain Greek yogurt (or 1 container store bought yogurt)
6-8 ice cubes

Place strawberries, mango, and yogurt in a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Add in the ice cubes and blend until smooth. Pour smoothie into glasses and serve.

*Note-if you like a thinner smoothie, you can add fruit juice, milk, or water.

If you like this smoothie, you might also like:

Berry Banana Smoothie from Two Peas and Their Pod
Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie from The Pioneer Woman
Orange Mango Smoothie from Cooking with Amy
Cherry Fruit Smoothie from Amanda’s Cookin

Yum Pin It

64 Responses to “Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe”

1. yum! I’m loving all of the mango you’re posting lately—mango is one of my new favorite fruits!

2. Deborah — June 2, 2010 @ 10:57 am

I have a mango or two that need used – now I just need some strawberries!

3. twopeas — June 2, 2010 @ 5:40 pm

I am glad we met at CBC. I will send you an email soon:)

4. Amanda — June 4, 2010 @ 5:23 am

Hey thanks for the link Maria! The smoothie looks awesome! Think I’ll have one for breakfast now :)

5. Strawberries and Mango are very happy flavors indeed!

6. Pingback: Strawberry Limeade | Two Peas and Their Pod

7. Pingback: Blueberry Mango Smoothie Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

8. Pingback: 50 Healthy Recipes to Kick Off 2012 | Two Peas & Their Pod

9. Pingback: smoothie by anditsraining - Pearltrees

10. Dana — February 16, 2012 @ 5:58 pm

Made this for lunch and I absolutely loved it! Thankss!

11. Two Peas — February 16, 2012 @ 6:33 pm

You are welcome!

12. Autumn — February 26, 2012 @ 8:48 pm

How many ounces does this recipe yield? It looks great! Thanks for the amazing idea!

13. Two Peas — February 26, 2012 @ 9:03 pm

About 16 ounces

14. Pingback: Healthy breakfast | higgledypiggledywonderland

15. Pingback: Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie | Dietdecide

16. Pingback: A Sweet Strawberry Recipe Roundup « Blessings in Disguise

17. Pingback: Strawberry Mango Weight Loss Smoothie! | Lucille Roberts Health & Fitness Blog

18. Kitty — July 28, 2013 @ 7:01 pm

delicious! just made one :)

19. Pingback: Strawberry Mango Weight Loss Smoothie! |

20. Pingback: MacGourmet Recipe Batch: Smoothies | ZeynepGoral.com

21. Pingback: Bountiful Baskets Haul Week 3 | Like Mother, Like Daughter

22. Pingback: Drink Up: 3 Smoothie Recipes to Kick-start Your Morning | Kitchology Blog

23. Pingback: 20 Sweet Strawberry Dessert Recipes - Always in Trend | Always in Trend

24. Bri — May 5, 2015 @ 12:38 pm

I made a variation of your recipe for my mother and I. Loving it right now! Thank you. I didn’t have any fruit juice though, so I used plain yogurt and milk.