Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea

Four Seasons Maui Resort | www.twopeasandtheirpod.com

We just got back from our Hawaii vacation and it was a DREAM! We were in Maui for 6 days and 5 nights. It was our first time to Hawaii and it won’t be our last. We are addicted.

caleb-leis

First, we stayed at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. When we arrived, we were greeted with leis. Caleb loved them:) Aloha!!

Four-Seasons-Maui

The Four Seasons also had an assortment of treats waiting for us in our room. It didn’t take us long to devour them all.

Four-Seasons-Maui4

Our room was spacious with a gorgeous ocean view. The bathroom was huge with a big tub, shower, and the bathroom even had a built in stereo. We played Hawaiian music the entire time:)

The Four Seasons Maui spoiled Caleb! They gave him a stuffed animal, a sand pail and toys to play with on the beach. They also gave him sponges for bath time, using the letters in his name. Too cute!

The Four Seasons is very kid friendly. They have a kid program, Kids for All Seasons. Caleb is too young, but we took a tour and I wish I was still a kid. They do so many fun activities with the kids.

Four-Seasons-Maui16

The flowers on the grounds were so pretty. Loved all of the orchids!

Four-Seasons-Maui8

I spent some time at the adult serenity pool. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The pool has an underwater music system and four bubble loungers. You can also get a massage in the personal cabanas.

Four-Seasons-Maui10

Look at that view! Paradise!

Four-Seasons-Maui9

We had perfect weather the entire time. I loved watching the palm trees sway in the breeze.

Four-Seasons-Maui13

The Four Seasons also has a Waterfall Pool that is fun for the kids. Caleb loved going down the slide.

Four-Seasons-Maui11

Every morning the Four Seasons Maui offers complimentary outrigger canoe trips. Josh went out one morning to learn about the culture behind the outrigger canoe.

Four-Seasons-Maui12

He loved it. He spotted several turtles. The Four Seasons also offers complimentary yoga on the beach every morning. They are having a yoga retreat in February that I really want to go to. Maybe I can go back:)

sunset-four-seasons-maui

We loved watching the sunset from our balcony. We were also able to watch whales from our room. So fun!

Four-Seasons-Maui7

The breakfast buffet at the Four Seasons Maui is phenomenal. They have an omelet bar and you can order pancakes, French toast, and waffles. They also have a large selection of fresh fruit, meats, pastries, breads, and cereals. Caleb loved the yogurt parfaits with berries.

banana-fritters-four-seasons-maui

The banana fritters were tasty, such a treat! My favorite part of the breakfast was the coconut syrup I poured on my French toast. Amazing!

sand-four-seasons-maui

We spent a lot of time on the beach. Caleb enjoyed playing in the sand and LOVED the ocean.

caleb-ocean

Caleb kept saying ocean, ocean! He was not afraid of the waves at all. He had so much fun in the water. He could live on the beach!

Parenthood fans, did you watch the season finale? I won’t spoil anything, but the final beach scene was filmed at The Four Seasons Resort Maui. It was so fun seeing my favorite show at the resort we just stayed at!

The Four Seasons Resort Maui really is paradise! We really enjoyed our stay! Thanks for everything. And stay tuned, I will be doing another post about our Ultimate Romantic Dinner on the beach!

Disclosure: The Four Seasons Resort Maui hosted us, but our opinions are our own.

Yum Pin It

71 Responses to “Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea”

1. Donna — January 28, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

Everything looks wonderful..im searching for a romantic getaway..Thanks for sharing

2. Glory/ Glorious Treats — January 28, 2013 @ 1:00 pm

Wow, looks like a dream! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos and all the details of the hotel… I’ll add it to my “hopefully someday” list! =)

3. Two Peas — January 28, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

We loved watching the whales.

4. Two Peas — January 28, 2013 @ 1:26 pm

I hope you can go! Maui is gorgeous!

5. Two Peas — January 28, 2013 @ 1:26 pm

The Four Seasons really is paradise. How fun you had your daughter’s wedding dinner there!

6. Two Peas — January 28, 2013 @ 1:27 pm

I wish we would have had the chance to meet! We loved Maui and the Four Seasons. We hope to come back!

7. Two Peas — January 28, 2013 @ 1:28 pm

What a great place to honeymoon! We loved our time at the Four Seasons and want to go back already!

8. Two Peas — January 28, 2013 @ 1:29 pm

You should have stalked us! We would have loved to meet you! Hopefully we can come back and soon:)

9. Gisele Guerrette — January 28, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

What a fabulous vacation spot …. gorgeous!

10. Gisele Guerrette — January 28, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

What a fabulous vacation destination …. gorgeous!

It was a joy to view your photos and read the captions. It brought warmth to my heart (and my bones – we currentyl have sub-zero temperatures at this precise moment!)

Thank you for sharing your vacation with us.

regards,
    Gigi ~

11. Ashley — January 28, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

Oh man, we stayed at the four seasons maui for part of our honeymoon a few years ago and completely fell in love with the place. My husband and I are dying to go back! Maybe someday we’ll make a return trip : )

12. Mi Vida en un Dulce — January 28, 2013 @ 3:20 pm

We were two times in Hawaii, both on a Four Season’s, the first time we wer on Big Island, and the second on Maui. Yes, wonderful, hope you can make Big Island next time, you will love it. And if you can, next time you go there try the chocolate souffle, after that you will nto order it any other place :)

13. Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen — January 28, 2013 @ 9:13 pm

What a fabulous trip! I would love to visit Hawaii one day, but I have to get over my fear of flying (never been on a plane)! I have to say after the 12 below zero weather recently, Hawaii looks better and better!

14. Emily@Decorchick — January 28, 2013 @ 9:26 pm

Oh my what a lovely trip! We went to Maui last year (no Four Seasons though! ha) and I dream about it every day. I cannot wait to go back. What a fabulous opportunity!

15. Jenni2 — January 28, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

So happy you had a wonderful time in paradise. Last year we bought a condo on Kaanapali Beach and Maui has always been our favorite place to enjoy and relax. I love it when people share their Maui experiences but Maui has NEVER disappointed us. God’s beautiful creation and oh the turles and whales–amazing! Aloha
    You will go back–it gets better and better! Maui will call you back!

16. Pingback: Private Dinner on the Beach at Four Seasons Resort Maui | Two Peas & Their Pod

17. Teresa — January 29, 2013 @ 10:02 am

Perfect!
    And I’d love to go to the yoga retreat!
    xo

18. Two Peas — January 29, 2013 @ 10:20 am

I know, I want to go to the yoga retreat too! Let’s go together:)

19. marina (yummymummykitchen.com) — January 30, 2013 @ 1:27 am

This is so so awesome. I am so happy you got to experience the magic of Hawaii. Wailea is my favorite area. We will have to visit the Four Seasons next time :)

20. Kelly — January 30, 2013 @ 10:46 am

GORGEOUS! I love Parenthood — wondered where that scene was filmed too. Small world. Thanks for sharing this beautiful spot.

21. Diane {Created by Diane} — January 31, 2013 @ 12:23 pm

oh it looks so beautiful there, I hope to get to Hawaii one day :) soon!

22. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles — February 1, 2013 @ 9:47 am

Ahhhhh…so beautiful. I’ve never been to Hawaii, it’s def on my bucket list!

23. Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch — February 2, 2013 @ 11:01 am

Absolutely gorgeous, Maria and Josh! I know y’all had a wonderful time! The resort looks AMAZING!

24. Myra @ MyBlessedLife.net — February 5, 2013 @ 3:03 pm

Wow! What an incredible trip! I would love to go to Hawaii someday! :)

25. Kathy — May 7, 2013 @ 3:17 pm

So pretty! We are trying to decide where to stay for an upcoming trip and your two reviews look gorgeous … Hmmm can’t decide! Both beautiful, and the yoga retreat sounds awesome.

26. Two Peas — May 7, 2013 @ 5:17 pm

You will have so much fun! I am jealous! I want to go back:) Email me if you have specific questions:)

27. Pingback: The Perks of Being a Food Blogger…

28. Pingback: This and That | Week 73 | Two Peas & Their Pod