Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

I am always looking for new cookie recipes to try. Yes, I am well aware that I have a cookie obsession and I am 100% ok with that. I recently stumbled upon a recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Cookies on Tasty Kitchen and knew I had to try them.

This recipe comes from Heather of multiplydelicious. The cookies are insanely delicious. An Oreo cookie crushed up inside another cookie, plus cream cheese! That is three desserts in ONE folks! Oh, and the cookies are drizzled with white chocolate. Hello!

I know you are all dying for the recipe so head on over to Tasty Kitchen for step-by-step instructions and the Oreo Cheesecake Cookie recipe. Thanks Ree (a.k.a The Pioneer Woman, like you didn’t know that..ha!) for having me guest post. It was a ton of fun!

While you are there, make sure you check out other tasty recipes or add your own! If you aren’t already friends of  Two Peas and Their Pod on Tasty Kitchen, add us! We would love to see you over there!

60 Responses to “Oreo Cheesecake Cookies”

Sasha @ Global Table Adventure — November 7, 2010 @ 2:02 pm

I think the *only* thing that could make these cookies better is if you made a “sandwich” out of them, with cheesecake in between :) Not possible, perhaps, but it is nice to dream.

Susan — November 7, 2010 @ 9:59 pm

These do look amazing! I also love TASTY KITCHEN – thanks for sharing!

sara — November 7, 2010 @ 10:19 pm

Ooooh, these cookies look absolutely fantastic! What a great idea! :)

Jenny Flake — November 8, 2010 @ 11:40 am

I could easily devour this entire plate, great recipe!!

Jen @ How To: Simplify — November 8, 2010 @ 3:57 pm

I just added these to my “to bake” list. They are beautiful!

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction — November 11, 2010 @ 4:25 am

These look lovely!

Courtney — November 13, 2010 @ 11:02 am

This is probably so much better than eating an oreo on it’s own. Yum!

What Happens After Five — November 18, 2010 @ 5:59 pm

Oh my goodness these look delicious!! Cannot wait to try them!

happensafterfive.wordpress.com

Claudia — February 19, 2012 @ 2:04 pm

Dear Josh and Maria. I fell in love with all these Cookiereceipes :) I’ve tried this one and I love it! They’re so yummy!
    Wishes from Germany!
    Claudia

Jeniece — April 5, 2012 @ 5:45 pm

I checked out this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and it scored in my book. First reason for winning: easiest cleanup ever! I didn’t need very many measuring cups or spoons, it was all mixed in one bowl and the parchement paper on the cookie sheet meant I didn’t need to wash them up afterwards! I love baking and hate cleaning so this is a great match for me.

These were really easy to make and would recommend them to people who have a sweet tooth. The texture of the cream cheese inside makes it almost like cookie dough and it’s delicious if you’re into that. The only variation I made was using full sized chocolate chips instead of mini and the cookies turned out just fine.

ATasteOfMadness — May 14, 2012 @ 8:11 pm

A cookie addiction is not even close to what I have. This looks ridiculously good!!

12. Pingback: Oreo Cheesecake Cookies « Just Baked

13. Pingback: Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

International Decor — November 29, 2012 @ 8:37 am

wow! its amazing , thank you

15. Pingback: Oreo Cheesecake Cookies | AmazingRecipesOnline.com