Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies

Happy Halloween!  Is everyone ready for the Halloween sugar rush? If you end up having leftover Halloween candy or want to raid your children’s stash, pick out all of the Snickers candy bars you can find to make these Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies. This recipe is perfect for using up the leftover or stolen Halloween candy:)

These decadent brownies are a dream for peanut butter and chocolate lovers. The brownies are fudgy, rich, and dotted with Snickers candy bar chunks. Don’t worry, we aren’t done yet. The brownies also have a thick and creamy peanut butter swirl. Brownies, Snickers, and peanut butter all in one dessert, it doesn’t get much better than this folks!

We weren’t planning on taking our little guy out for trick or treating, but I may have to just so I can load up on Snickers bars. I really want to make these Peanut Butter Snickers brownies again. And it would be my job as a mother to eat his candy since he is too young, right? I am just trying to be a good mama:)

So gather up your Snickers bars and get baking! You are in for a trip to brownie heaven. Yesterday, I posted Caleb’s Birth Story on our On the Side page, check it out if you are interested.

Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies

Yield: 24 brownies

Cook Time: 35-40 minutes

1 cup butter
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
3/4 cup dutch processed cocoa
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers candy bars
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.

2. Place butter in medium saucepan on the stove. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; stir until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir until combined. Stir in Snickers candy bar chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan.

3. Drop dollops of peanut butter over the batter. Using a knife, swirl peanut butter into brownies. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool brownies completely in pan on a wire rack. Once cool, cut into squares and serve.

If you like these Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies, you might also like:

88 Responses to “Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies”

I swear you must know me! This would be my absolute favorite dessert ever!!! I may have to bite the bullet and make this!!!

vanillasugarblog — November 1, 2011 @ 9:49 am

thankfully we do NOT have any leftover candy.
    last year we had a ton and I made a “everyone in the pool” bundt cake.
    I would not want to make these as they would be eaten in a day–all of it! LOL

Angie @ Bigbearswife — November 1, 2011 @ 11:09 am

good way to use up some of that Halloween candy

Lauren — November 1, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

Snickers is one of my favorite treats ever…and so are brownies. I’m a goner!

Mary Beth — November 1, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

I really want to make these for my Dad. He loves snickers!

Annalise — November 1, 2011 @ 2:45 pm

If only the trick or treaters hadn’t taken all of our candy, I cannot believe how many people we had last night. May have to buy some snickers just for this recipe!

Cookin' Canuck — November 1, 2011 @ 3:32 pm

Yep, this is exactly where our leftover Snickers bars need to go. Yum!

Cookbook Queen — November 1, 2011 @ 6:24 pm

And I just so happen to have Snicker bars in my candy bowl…some people might call that a coincidence but I say…FATE!!!

It was meant to be :)

Dmarie — November 1, 2011 @ 8:27 pm

oh, me, oh, MY! those look delish!

TheChangingHouse — November 1, 2011 @ 11:16 pm

Left over Halloween candy? Not in my house! I’ll need to run out and buy more Snickers! Those brownies look amazing!

Kelly Hartman — November 2, 2011 @ 12:04 am

What a great way to use leftover Halloween candy! Wait, I swore I wouldn’t eat any of it…beautiful images too.

12. Pingback: Peanut Butter Snicker Brownies – Sprinkle Joy.

13. Pingback: How To Make Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies - UniqueDaily.com

Darla | Bakingdom — November 3, 2011 @ 4:43 pm

Yummmmm! You have the magic touch when it comes to brownies, Maria! I looooooooove your twix brownies, and even though I’m not a huge fan of peanut butter and chocolate (I know, weird), I bet these are amazing. And I know the hubster would love them; Snickers are his very fave!

15. Pingback: Runner’s Recipe: Raisin and Bran Muffins | the Mother Runner

Georgia Pellegrini — November 3, 2011 @ 10:34 pm

These look wonderfully decadent! I want to live next door.

17. Pingback: Crispy Butterfinger Cookie Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

Rachey B — November 4, 2011 @ 8:43 am

WOW… I have just made these, so yummy… well worth it! Mmm a nice surprise for my partner when he gets home from work :D xoxo

19. Pingback: Celebrations Circle: Tasty Ideas for your Leftover Candy | Life of the Party

20. Pingback: Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes, Kale, & Dried Cranberries | Two Peas & Their Pod

21. Pingback: Secret Snickers Brownies « Burnt Apple

22. Pingback: Candy Bar Brownies « flourpants

23. Pingback: Break-Up Brownies « Randomosity Blog

Shelley — November 10, 2011 @ 1:20 pm

How many fun size snickers would you recommend be used in this recipe to make 1 1/2 cups?

• Two Peas replied: — November 11th, 2011 @ 9:58 am

I didn’t count, maybe 10???

25. Pingback: Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies | sally's baking addiction

26. Pingback: Peanut Butter Snicker Brownies – Sprinkle Joy.

27. Pingback: The Instinctivore » Snickers in the Sea

28. Pingback: Getting our “Hand ons History” With a Salute to June Dairy Month | The Field Position

29. Pingback: Chocolate Sheet Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

30. Pingback: 25 Halloween Recipes

31. Pingback: Twelve Delicious Ideas for Leftover Halloween Candy

32. Pingback: Peanut Butter Rolo Blondies | Peanut Butter Blondie Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

33. Pingback: Reese’s Cup Brownies » Table for Two

Emily — November 12, 2012 @ 11:34 pm

These are awesome brownies! Instead of a peanut butter swirl I used caramel because my husband isn’t a big peanut butter fan. Delicious. I think this will be my new go to brownie recipe. Thanks!

35. Pingback: Snickers Candy Bar | Simmer Magazine

36. Pingback: Candy Bar Cheesecake Brownies

Joy Coules — November 16, 2012 @ 4:07 pm

So Happy to Finally Find the recipe I have been searching for. Couldn’t spot a PRINT tab on page that would allow me to print only recipe,and not whole 6 pages. Did I miss it?

• Two Peas replied: — November 16th, 2012 @ 5:09 pm

Look right below the image on the recipe. There is a little printer icon. Click that and a printer friendly version will pop up!

38. Pingback: peanut butter snickers brownies « !

39. Pingback: Day-After-Halloween Brownies |

40. Pingback: birthdays and cakes | !