Pumpkin Cornbread

I go pumpkin crazy every fall, so please bear with me. I have posted a few pumpkin recipes already and have more to share in the near future. Pumpkin Cornbread is up today and let me tell you, this recipe is a winner. I love traditional cornbread and was excited to try Tracy’s recipe for Pumpkin Cornbread. I made the cornbread to go with our vegetarian chili supper. It was the perfect addition to our meal.

The Pumpkin Cornbread is not overly sweet and has a hint of molasses and fall spices. It is dense, moist, and has a nice texture. We loved dunking the cornbread into our chili. It is also tasty with a little butter and drizzle of honey. If you are a pumpkin lover, like myself, you have to try this Pumpkin Cornbread. It is easy to make and goes great with any fall meal.

For the recipe and step-by-step instructions, check out my post on Tasty Kitchen. Enjoy!

67 Responses to “Pumpkin Cornbread”

Meg — October 9, 2011 @ 9:59 pm

this was inspiration for my cornbread making tonight!!! It looks incredible!!!!

Cookie and Kate — October 9, 2011 @ 11:49 pm

I adore corn bread and pumpkin, so I can only imagine how great they would be together! Love this quick bread concept.

g. — October 11, 2011 @ 1:53 am

yes, please! and yes please again! ;)

Heat — October 13, 2011 @ 3:46 pm

Yum, just made this tonight.. I reduced the oil/sugar and added buttermilk/maple syrup! The best cornbread I’ve ever had, there’s definitely no going back to regular cornbread now! Thanks for sharing.

• Two Peas replied: — October 14th, 2011 @ 9:06 am

Love the changes you made! So happy you liked the cornbread!

5. Pingback: Pumpkin Cornbread « flourpants

Christina — July 23, 2012 @ 5:43 pm

Ummm Where is the Recipe???

• Two Peas replied: — July 24th, 2012 @ 8:49 am

You can find the recipe over at Tasty Kitchen, the link is in the post:)

7. Pingback: 50 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall – Two Peas & Their Pod | jennyhealthyrecipes.com/blog

8. Pingback: 50 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall | Pumpkin Recipes | Two Peas & Their Pod

9. Pingback: Crock-pot Chili Necessities - Britt's Blurbs - Britt's Blurbs

10. Pingback: the most wonderful time of the year. (50+ pumpkin recipes!) « ciao mama

11. Pingback: What I Wish I Was Making For Thanksgiving « oh so decadent

12. Pingback: 15 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes | Stretching a Buck

13. Pingback: 25 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes! - Long Island Coupon Queen

14. Pingback: Menu Plan: September 22-28 | Unpunctuated Life

15. Pingback: Menu Plan: September 29-October 5 | Unpunctuated Life

16. Pingback: Pumpkin Is About More Than Just Pumpkin Pie | YouQueen

17. Pingback: Summer Chili with Pumpkin Cornbread | om&nom

18. Pingback: Cape Cod Cornbread Recipe - Budget Gourmet Mom

19. Pingback: Pumpkin Cornbread Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod | Organic, Naturally

20. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means...Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! « Wolf Viral

21. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Know everything

22. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! : Easy Meals for All

23. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means...Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Uber Trends

24. Pingback: Falls Is Here…You Know What That Means! Pumpkin Recipes For ALL! (15 Images) | Streetloop