Pumpkin Cornbread

I go pumpkin crazy every fall, so please bear with me. I have posted a few pumpkin recipes already and have more to share in the near future. Pumpkin Cornbread is up today and let me tell you, this recipe is a winner. I love traditional cornbread and was excited to try Tracy’s recipe for Pumpkin Cornbread. I made the cornbread to go with our vegetarian chili supper. It was the perfect addition to our meal.

The Pumpkin Cornbread is not overly sweet and has a hint of molasses and fall spices. It is dense, moist, and has a nice texture. We loved dunking the cornbread into our chili. It is also tasty with a little butter and drizzle of honey. If you are a pumpkin lover, like myself, you have to try this Pumpkin Cornbread. It is easy to make and goes great with any fall meal.

For the recipe and step-by-step instructions, check out my post on Tasty Kitchen. Enjoy!

Yum Pin It

81 Responses to “Pumpkin Cornbread”

1. Meg — October 9, 2011 @ 9:59 pm

this was inspiration for my cornbread making tonight!!! It looks incredible!!!!

2. Cookie and Kate — October 9, 2011 @ 11:49 pm

I adore corn bread and pumpkin, so I can only imagine how great they would be together! Love this quick bread concept.

3. Two Peas — October 10, 2011 @ 10:47 am

Canned pumpkin is perfect. Use 100% pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling.

4. g. — October 11, 2011 @ 1:53 am

yes, please! and yes please again! 😉

5. Heat — October 13, 2011 @ 3:46 pm

Yum, just made this tonight.. I reduced the oil/sugar and added buttermilk/maple syrup! The best cornbread I’ve ever had, there’s definitely no going back to regular cornbread now! Thanks for sharing.

6. Two Peas — October 14, 2011 @ 9:06 am

Love the changes you made! So happy you liked the cornbread!

7. Pingback: Pumpkin Cornbread « flourpants

8. Christina — July 23, 2012 @ 5:43 pm

Ummm Where is the Recipe???

9. Two Peas — July 24, 2012 @ 8:49 am

You can find the recipe over at Tasty Kitchen, the link is in the post:)

10. Pingback: 50 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall – Two Peas & Their Pod | jennyhealthyrecipes.com/blog

11. Pingback: 50 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall | Pumpkin Recipes | Two Peas & Their Pod

12. Pingback: Crock-pot Chili Necessities - Britt's Blurbs - Britt's Blurbs

13. Pingback: the most wonderful time of the year. (50+ pumpkin recipes!) « ciao mama

14. Pingback: What I Wish I Was Making For Thanksgiving « oh so decadent

15. Pingback: 15 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes | Stretching a Buck

16. Pingback: 25 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes! - Long Island Coupon Queen

17. Pingback: Menu Plan: September 22-28 | Unpunctuated Life

18. Pingback: Menu Plan: September 29-October 5 | Unpunctuated Life

19. Pingback: Pumpkin Is About More Than Just Pumpkin Pie | YouQueen

20. Pingback: Summer Chili with Pumpkin Cornbread | om&nom

21. Pingback: Cape Cod Cornbread Recipe - Budget Gourmet Mom

22. Pingback: Pumpkin Cornbread Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod | Organic, Naturally

23. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means...Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! « Wolf Viral

24. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Know everything

25. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! : Easy Meals for All

26. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means...Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Uber Trends

27. Pingback: Falls Is Here…You Know What That Means! Pumpkin Recipes For ALL! (15 Images) | Streetloop

28. diane Rubin Williams — October 6, 2014 @ 4:09 am

has anyone actually made this recipe? was it good?

29. Suzy Cole Thompson — October 9, 2014 @ 4:52 pm

This looks SO good! I love pumpkin.

30. Pingback: Irresistable Pumpkin Recipes You Need to Try This Fall | Marina Pointe

31. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! – Ghehe.com - Funny Videos, Funny Clips & Funny Pictures

32. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Steza

33. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Real Estates in India

34. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means...Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! - News Empire

35. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Ugly Pie Cafe Media

36. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | The most funny news from around the world.

37. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | SOCIOSCENE

38. Pingback: My Pocket Press » Perfect……..Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone!

39. Pingback: Buzz Viral memes, silly pics, odd news feeds & babes

40. Pingback: Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means…Pumpkin Recipes For Everyone! | Pretty Awesome