Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s

Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s

Is there a twelve step program for Pretzel M&M addiction? If so, sign me up. I can’t get enough of these fun, colorful candies. I sent the Pretzel M&M cookies with Josh on his hiking trip. I was left with an empty, treat-less house. Sad! To cheer myslef up, I made a fun and easy treat, Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s.

I usually make Rolo pretzel turtles, everyone loves them. This time, I left out the pecans and used Pretzel M&M’s to smash down the Rolo candy. I love the burst of color the M&M’s add. The caramel will ooze, the chocolate will melt and make a mess of your fingers, and you will want to eat them all in one sitting. That is not a bad thing though:)

Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s are fun to make and eat. Kids and adults will go crazy for this sweet and salty treat. And if anyone needs Pretzel M&M addiction support, I am here for you!

Side note-I made this Chickpea Feta Salad from Elle’s New England Kitchen last night. Loved it! Give it a try!

Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M's

Mini Pretzels
Rolo candies, unwrapped
Pretzel M&M's

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

2. Place mini pretzels on a large baking sheet. Top each pretzel with one Rolo candy. Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes, until Rolo candies start to melt.Don't melt them all the way.

3. Remove from oven and lightly press a Pretzel M&M on top of each Rolo.

4. Eat warm or let them cool if you want them to set up.

If you like these Rolo Pretzels, you might also like:

Pretzel M&M Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod
Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookie Bars from Two Peas and Their Pod
Rolo Pretzel Turtles from Steamy Kitchen

77 Responses to “Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s”

stephchows — July 30, 2010 @ 8:21 am

LOL omg i love these!! they are so cute and perfect for a party!

Michelle — July 30, 2010 @ 12:19 pm

These m&ms seem to be everywhere I look. I think fate is stepping in and I should just break down and buy them already!

bridget {bake at 350} — July 30, 2010 @ 1:13 pm

YUM! I LOVE this combo!!! Love the pretzel M & M’s! Heading to the movies in a bit…now I think I need to sneak some in my purse! (Not that I would DO that!)

The killer combo~ chocolate.pretzel.chocolate
    another friday’s favorite!

These are pure evil! I love it!

6. Pingback: Rolo Cookies | Two Peas and Their Pod

Dana — August 2, 2010 @ 10:18 am

Oh Maria. I’m kind of sorry I ever saw this post. I’m pretty good at saying no to sweets but I have a huge thing for Rolos. They were one of favorites as a kid and I still love the chocolate and caramel combo. What a perfect treat that is quick and easy. We are having a big party this weekend and there will be two fancy cakes. I’m thinking I will make these too just to balance. I’m guessing these will be the first things to go!

Kerstin — August 2, 2010 @ 9:27 pm

These are so cute and perfect for a party! I’ve been enjoying the pretzel M&Ms too!

Jill — August 4, 2010 @ 10:27 am

I made these for our family reunion but left them home because I couldn’t stand the thought of sharing them with everyone. We tried them with both pretzel M & Ms and Peanut Butter M & Ms. They were both mighty tasty but I liked the peanut butter ones the most. Try it!

Allie — August 4, 2010 @ 10:33 am

Sign me up for the pretzel m&m addiction program!!! I love those things! I have made these before using peanut m&ms but I love the idea of the pretzel m&ms! I am putting this on my “must make” list :)

anna maria — August 20, 2010 @ 11:50 am

thank you for the FABULOUS recipe! i’m in my third year of medical school and every 5 days we have call which means my team spends 30 hours straight in the hospital…everyone always brings snacks and so i brought these (substituting peanut butter m&ms for pretzel). they were a HUGE hit with everyone – thanks for the great, quick recipe!

• twopeas replied: — August 23rd, 2010 @ 7:46 am

So glad you enjoyed this recipe!

Estela @ Weekly Bite — September 21, 2010 @ 12:07 pm

I’m totally going to make these!! Rolo’s are my favorite! I love how easy these are!

my atlanta mommy — October 8, 2010 @ 11:10 am

wpw – i stumbled upon your site today. love it! and i can’t wait to make the pretzel m & m cookies. and the rolo pretzels. and the rolo cookies. it is going to a busy and delicious weekend at the pieroni house. thank you!!

• twopeas replied: — October 10th, 2010 @ 10:12 pm

Thank you so much for visiting our site. We hope to see you around often.

14. Pingback: Superbowl Party ideas « newlywedcooks

15. Pingback: Easy Vegetarian Chili | justfeed.us

16. Pingback: Sweet & Savory | Mugs & Pugs

17. Pingback: My Very First Book Club | Mugs & Pugs

18. Pingback: The Birthday Thing « Newlywed Cooks

Candi {Keene in the Kitchen} — September 10, 2011 @ 3:52 pm

I made these today for a tailgate for a concert we’re going to. My friends are going to love them!! I made them with orange and blue m&m’s for my favorite team, the Florida Gators, who will be playing while we are at the concert! :-) Thank you for this great idea for a fun and easy snack!!!

• Two Peas replied: — September 12th, 2011 @ 9:56 am

You are welcome! Hope you had fun at the concert!

Marty — September 10, 2011 @ 4:41 pm

I don’t think there’s a limit to how many M & M’s I could eat in one sitting. My favorite has always been peanut, but pretzel has officially tied it for 1st!!! Love this recipe and best of all, seems super simple, which is always a plus. Thanks!

Heather — November 15, 2011 @ 10:59 pm

Turned out just like the picture! That rarely happens for me ;)

Amy — December 14, 2011 @ 10:51 am

What a great idea! I just made these with regular M&Ms for my twin daughters preschool class. I found holiday pretzels at Sam’s Club – they are in the shapes of a star, a bell, and a tree. So cute! It was a simple treat to make and my four year olds were able to help with the whole process. They set out the pretzels, put the rolos on, and pushed the m&ms in! Now, they can say they made the snack for their class. I just found your site and I love it! Thank you for the great idea! :)

23. Pingback: $1 M&M’s This Sunday at Walgreens

24. Pingback: Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites Recipe | Pretzel Bites | Two Peas & Their Pod

Hayley — June 13, 2012 @ 10:25 am

Okay, now I’m straight up torturing myself. But if you weren’t so creative and inventive and being all “candy whisperer” on me, we wouldn’t have this problem, right?! :) these bites are dang cute!

Kathy Peters — July 12, 2012 @ 2:18 pm

Had these treats at my daughters house and immediately fell in love with these snacks. Bought all the ingredients and can’t wait to make them for myself (and my husband if he wants some)

27. Pingback: The mint candies will be gone soon | Mint Pretzel Kisses « Random Sweetness

jac — June 9, 2013 @ 4:39 pm

I just made these and they are SOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! i wanted to make them for the freezer for unexpected guest but they are so good i had to eat 3 of them – and i’m supposed to be on a diet to lose the 4 lbs i just put on!!!!!!!

29. Pingback: 31 Recipes Using Halloween Candy | Love to be in the Kitchen