Strawberry Nutella Milkshake

It’s hot and all I want to do is eat ice cream. Ok, I won’t eat ice cream for every meal. I know I need a better balanced diet than that. I will mix it up and drink a Strawberry Nutella Milkshake. Strawberries and milk are involved so it can’t be that bad for me:) Hey, don’t judge, after you taste this Strawberry Nutella Milkshake you will want to be sipping away with me. Every day. All day.

I fell in love with the strawberry and Nutella combo when I made Strawberry Nutella Muffins. They are amazing! I knew I couldn’t go wrong by creating a Strawberry Nutella Milkshake. Adding ice cream is always a good idea, especially when it is 100 degrees outside.

There are only four ingredients needed to make this glorious milkshake-milk, strawberries, ice cream, and Nutella. Throw everything in the blender and blend until creamy and smooth. You can serve the milkshake plain with no bells and whistles, but I like to go all out. I and add a big spoonful of Nutella to the bottom of my glass. I pour the Strawberry Nutella shake over the creamy Nutella and top the shake with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. I love sipping up little chunks of Nutella and it is a nice surprise at the end.

Cool down and treat yourself to a Strawberry Nutella Milkshake. Grab a straw and get slurping! Just don’t tell your mom I told you to slurp. Manners schmannners!

Strawberry Nutella Milkshake

Yield: 1 large shake

Total Time: 5 minutes

A thick and creamy milkshake made with milk, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and Nutella. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles and start sipping!

1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup strawberries
2 big scoops of vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup Nutella
Whipped cream, sprinkles, and extra Nutella, optional for serving

1. Add milk, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and Nutella to a blender. Blend until smooth.

2. Add a spoonful of Nutella to the bottom of a large glass. Pour the milkshake into the glass. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately.

If you like this Strawberry Nutella Milkshake, you might also like:

94 Responses to “Strawberry Nutella Milkshake”

Joanne — July 11, 2012 @ 10:35 pm

Okay so I’ll have ice cream for breakfast and this shake for lunch and dinner…that seems balanced, right? :P

I’m the last person to judge! This milkshake looks so so amazing. I have nutella and berries…I’m tempted to make one now!

Lynna H. — July 12, 2012 @ 1:55 am

My…oh my…this is heaven.

Jeff @ Cheeseburger — July 12, 2012 @ 5:06 am

There’s nothing like milkshake to keep the summer heat away!

Goodness that sounds great!!! :D

marla — July 12, 2012 @ 9:27 am

Love that combo of sweet strawberries and Nutella!

najwa kronfel — July 12, 2012 @ 11:25 am

Yummy looking milkshake! Perfect on a hot day.

Kelly — July 12, 2012 @ 12:11 pm

This looks SO delicious! Perfect for all this hot weather we’ve been having, I’m drooling on my keyboard right now! :)

Kari@Loaves and Dishes — July 12, 2012 @ 2:02 pm

Because Nutella contains hazelnuts and skim milk powder, I would totally tout it as a healthy ingredient! Always looking for ways to rationalize using chocolate.

Jen @ Savory Simple — July 12, 2012 @ 2:17 pm

Is there anything more satisfying than a milkshake? They’re so easy and so delicious! This combination sounds fantastic.

Ann P. — July 12, 2012 @ 2:26 pm

So retro and cute and perfect for this hot weather! :)

Kristina Vanni — July 12, 2012 @ 3:12 pm

What a nice treat to enjoy during the hot summer days! Yum!

I hear you…we’ve been enjoying shakes in the heat, too. Yours are so fun and pretty!

Barbara — July 13, 2012 @ 8:44 am

Looks and sound delicious! Love your blog!

Tracy — July 13, 2012 @ 9:05 pm

Mmm what a glorious milkshake…I love anything nutella!

16. Pingback: Week in Review 7/14/12 | Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts

I loved the strawberry nutella muffins and I know I will love this milkshake just as much!

how in the world did I miss this?? I wanna come hangout at your house.

Esi — July 18, 2012 @ 12:49 am

I’m addicted to strawberries and Nutella

Darla | Bakingdom — July 18, 2012 @ 1:24 pm

I have been on a major strawberry kick lately, so I’m super excited about these! Look delicious!

Dana — July 18, 2012 @ 1:43 pm

I have to admit I went and bought the ingredients for this on my lunch break and had this for lunch today. It was quite scrumpdelicious!!

Aubrey — July 23, 2012 @ 5:03 pm

Made this and my whole family loved it!! Thanks!

• Two Peas replied: — July 24th, 2012 @ 8:50 am

Oh good! I am glad your family enjoyed the milkshakes!

23. Pingback: Roasted Strawberry Hot Fudge Milkshake | Buns In My Oven

24. Pingback: Nutella Love ❤ « Kooky Kuckoo

Susan Johnson — September 8, 2012 @ 4:39 pm

Looks like a yummy smoothie – I’ll have to try it!!

Have you heard of all-smoothie-recipes? They are on facebook, here is the URL: http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Smoothie-Recipes/415278688519154

Check them out, I think your will like them, they have great recipes that are really yummy!

al — October 9, 2012 @ 10:52 pm

I love nutella and i use it all the time. I just made this and its amazing! I did make one change, left out the milk and added 1 can of yoohoo chocolate milk!. It was really good! Try it out.

• Two Peas replied: — October 10th, 2012 @ 8:57 am

Glad you liked the milkshake!

27. Pingback: Nutella Love ❤

Ella — November 3, 2012 @ 1:01 am

The milkshake was extremely delicious .

Ella — November 3, 2012 @ 4:45 am

“The milkshake is delicious “.

Jody — December 17, 2012 @ 4:50 pm

Just made this with frozen strawberries! Suggestion: if it does seem a little thick, just add more milk!

31. Pingback: 50 Marvelous Milkshakes - Something Swanky

Noa — January 13, 2013 @ 8:26 pm

I just made this!! OMG so yummy… though i might have gone a bit overboard with the nutella.. but i guess there’s nos such thing as too much nutella! Love your blog!

33. Pingback: 100 Nutella Recipes - Cookies, Cakes, Crepes + MORE!

34. Pingback: 60 AMAZING Strawberry Recipes | FamilyFreshCooking.com — Family Fresh Cooking

35. Pingback: 85 Single Serving Desserts - Something Swanky

36. Pingback: Τέλεια Σπιτικά Milkshakes | Misswebbie.gr

37. Pingback: Strawberry Cookie Milkshake « proper noun: sherlonya

38. Pingback: Strawberry Desserts

JustOneMoreBite — August 30, 2013 @ 4:51 pm

This looks so yummy! I actually just made a nutella milkshake (the link to the recipe: http://justonemorebiteblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/nutella-milkshake/ )! I wish I had strawberries so I could try making this!

40. Pingback: Milkshakes | Welcome to Novel Nibble