This and That
1. I love the mountains and the snow and we had a white Christmas this year. I spent Christmas Eve morning snowboarding and it was great.
2. On Christmas we went sledding with Papa. It was Caleb’s first time on a sled. What a blast! Check out the video.
3. We have so much to be grateful for this holiday season, but we are most grateful for our family, friends, and all of you! Thanks for making our lives complete.
1. We had a very merry Christmas. I stayed in my pj’s all day, ate too much good food, and spent the day with my loved ones.
2. Caleb made Christmas extra special. He had so much fun opening gifts and playing with his cousins and Papa. And now we have to find room for his new toys, thanks Santa (aka grandparents).
3. We are taking down our Christmas tree today! I am usually sad to see it go, but this year I am ready. Caleb has been pulling on the branches since the second we put it up.
4. We had a very white Christmas and the snow keeps on coming!
5. Josh got me DKNY Be Delicious perfume for Christmas. It’s been awhile since I’ve worn perfume, but I am liking it. I certainly smell delicious:)
6. Do you have any fun New Year’s Eve plans? I am getting out my fancy party dress and heels…just kidding. We are going to watch movies with a big bowl of Twix Caramel Popcorn. Josh will probably have to wake me up at midnight. I know, we are wild!
7. Are you making any New Year’s resolutions? I should probably make a goal to eat more salads instead of cookies in 2013, but why set myself up for failure? I am going to focus on this quote for the new year, “Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderFULL.”
8. If you are going to eat more salads in 2013, start with this one.