You Are Invited to Our Virtual Baby Shower
I am an early riser and usually start my day by checking emails, Twitter, Facebook, and my blog. On Wednesday, I woke up and didn’t turn on the computer because we had an early morning doctor’s appointment. I was taking my sweet time getting ready. When I finally checked Twitter I noticed some tweets about me being late to my own baby shower? I was confused until I started reading my friend’s blogs. A group of my dear blogging friends threw us a surprise virtual baby shower! I was in shock! I yelled at Josh to get up and come to our baby shower. He was confused, but came running in. We read all of the posts together and were touched by each one. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful blogging friends.
Photo via I am Baker
Today we are inviting you ALL to our virtual baby shower. Below is a list of all of the bloggers who participated and their posts. Please visit their blogs and enjoy! I hope you are hungry because these bloggers know how to throw a party with fabulous food. Everything looks amazing! And a big thanks to Marla and Lisa for hosting the baby shower. You gals sure know how to throw a party! Thank you!
Photo taken yesterday by Josh-37 weeks!
I am 37 weeks pregnant and hanging in there. I actually feel great, the beginning of my pregnancy was so rough the end feels like a breeze:) I am still working out and doing my usual routine. Our doctor’s appointment went well this week, everything is still looking good. We are just waiting for our little guy to get here now. We are ready-well as ready as we can be!
Thanks everyone for your support and excitement. We can’t wait for our little pea to arrive! Have fun at the shower!
Photo via Georgia Pellegrini
- Food for My Family - Lemongrass Soda
- Georgia Pellegrini Watermelon Aqua Fresca
- Heather’s Dish - Mixed Fruit Punch
- Ingredients, Inc. - Healthy Fruit Punch
- Simple Bites - Lemon Balm infused Lemonade
- She Wears Many Hats - Mini Pistachio Smoothies
- Aggie’s Kitchen - Pasta Salad with Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette
- Barbara Bakes - Creamy Orange Fruit Dip and Fruit
- Family Fresh Cooking - Baby Peas & Cheese Frittata
- Reluctant Entertainer - Nutella Berry Bruschetta
- With Style and Grace - Truffle Popcorn
- Add a Pinch - Blackberry Tartlets
- Bake at 350 - Petit Fours with fondant pea pods
- Brown Eyed Baker - Pavlova
- Cookin’ Canuck - Nutella & Cream Cheese Swirled Blondies
- Dine and Dish - Oven Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Dorie Greenspan – French Lemon Cream Tarts
- i am baker - Baby Pea Baby Shower Cake
- Kevin and Amanda - Baby Blue Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Cups
- Mountain Mama Cooks - Lavender Shortbread Cookies
- Picky Palate - Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich
- Sweetapolita - Little Pea Sugar Cooke Pops
- Sweetopia - Elephant Baby Shower Cookies
- RecipeBoy - Mud Cups with Gummy Worms
- RecipeGirl - Baby Button Cookies
- The Vintage Mixer Mint Chocolate Dessert Shots
- TidyMom - Blue and Chocolate Cake Balls
- Vintage Mixer - Mint Chocolate Pudding Shots
- What’s Gaby Cooking - Coconut Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing