Another month has passed and our little pea is 5 months old! We fall in love with Caleb more and more every day. He brings us so much joy and we feel honored and blessed to be his parents. He brings so much laughter and happiness into our home. We love him to pieces! It was a busy month for Caleb, here are a few of the highlights.
- Caleb is rolling around like crazy and loves to lay on his tummy.
- He loves to play with is feet. He grabs his feet and puts them in his mouth. He is very flexible:)
- Caleb loves to look out our big living room window. He loves watching the cars go by. He waves his arms, jumps up and down, and watches them until they are out of site. If a kid or dog walks by, that is an added bonus…and garbage day is his favorite. He loves the big and noisy garbage truck.
- Feeding time takes a little longer these days because he likes to play and look around instead of focusing on his milk. He also loves to play with his hair while he eats.
- Caleb loves mama’s blue cup. If I am holding him and pick up my cup to get a drink, he attacks the cup.
- He loves going on walks with daddy. Josh carries him in our Ergo and Caleb loves it! He gets excited when he sees his coat and the baby carrier.
- Caleb is a loud little guy. He loves hearing his voice and talks to himself and his toys all of the time.
- Caleb got his first tooth! Teething is not fun, but he is a trooper.
- Caleb is already interested in food. Good news for us:) Every time we eat, he tries to grab our food or will stare down our food and start drooling like crazy. We gave him his first rice cereal and he wasn’t exactly sure what to do. I think he liked his bib and spoon more than the cereal, but it’s a start. He was definitely excited to try it.
- He has been waking up a few times in the night to eat. We are trying to break him of that habit right now. Little stinker:)
Happy 5 months Caleb! We love you!
He is adorable. Such a perfect blend of his mom and dad! Glad to hear all is well. Grandma Alice does a fabulous job keeping me posted!
where did you get that big stuffed elephant? my friend is pregnant and looking for one!
Such a doll. I just want to scoop him up and give him eleventy zillion snuggles!!!
He is such a cutie! I really like seeing pictures of him.
What a sweet little boy you have! I can relate about loving him more each day. Just wait till he’s nine like mine. 🙂
He is such a cutie-patootie! Maybe someone already said this, but since you’ve already started solids w/him, try giving him some solid food before putting him to sleep at night. Solid food tends to stick to their tummy better than breastmilk/formula (i.e. more likely to sleep longer at night). Good luck!
I don’t know how he does it, but he somehow manages to get cuter every second!
Such a cutie pie! You guys are doing a great job.
So cute! x
He just gets cuter and cuter every day! I think Caleb and Easton are going to be good friends one day – they are a lot alike!!
What a Cutie Pie!
This little man is certainly a handsome guy. I LOVE this stage – when they are developing so quickly. Every day seems magical.
He is too sweet – and 5 months already?! Wow…
So adorable!! Enjoy him. They grow up so fast. My little man will be one on March 26!! It wasn’t so long ago when he cut his first tooth, he now has 5!
See More Comments