The last month was a whirl wind! I can’t believe I am already writing Caleb’s 8 month update. He is 8 months old today! Caleb had a very busy month. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Caleb went on his first trip to California. I was very nervous about traveling with him on the plane, but he was a little angel. He loved being on vacation!
- Caleb got three new teeth while we were on vacation and he didn’t even fuss about them. He now has 5 teeth!
- We introduced carrots, peas, banana, and apple this month. Well, Caleb introduced apple to himself. Every time I eat an apple he grabs it and sucks on it. He loves stealing mama’s apples!
- Caleb spoiled me on my first Mother’s Day. He made me French toast for breakfast and bought me flowers and a card. Of course he had help from his daddy:)
- He is so close to crawling. Right now he is scooting and army crawling everywhere so we had to put up a baby gate.
- Caleb loves to spit his food back at us while he eats. He thinks it is hilarious:)
- His favorite toys right now are his comb, spatula, and stuffed Otter.
- Caleb loves sitting in the grass. He really loves doing anything that involves being outside.
- Sometimes it takes both of us to change Caleb. He twists and wiggles while we are trying to get his diaper on. I’ve gotten sprayed a few times. You gotta love boys:)
- Caleb loves swinging! Papa came to visit and they spent a good amount of time on the swings. They are best pals!
- Josh has been doing a lot of yard work and Caleb loves helping daddy. He sits in his stroller and talks to Josh while he works.
- Caleb’s hair is out of control:) I think it is time for a haircut!
- Caleb’s new favorite thing is to “fake” cough. I was nervous at first because I thought he was sick, but he does it all of the time. He thinks it is so funny. He is a little joker!
Happy 8 Months Caleb! We love you!