The last month was a whirl wind! I can’t believe I am already writing Caleb’s 8 month update. He is 8 months old today! Caleb had a very busy month. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Caleb went on his first trip to California. I was very nervous about traveling with him on the plane, but he was a little angel. He loved being on vacation!
- Caleb got three new teeth while we were on vacation and he didn’t even fuss about them. He now has 5 teeth!
- We introduced carrots, peas, banana, and apple this month. Well, Caleb introduced apple to himself. Every time I eat an apple he grabs it and sucks on it. He loves stealing mama’s apples!
- Caleb spoiled me on my first Mother’s Day. He made me French toast for breakfast and bought me flowers and a card. Of course he had help from his daddy:)
- He is so close to crawling. Right now he is scooting and army crawling everywhere so we had to put up a baby gate.
- Caleb loves to spit his food back at us while he eats. He thinks it is hilarious:)
- His favorite toys right now are his comb, spatula, and stuffed Otter.
- Caleb loves sitting in the grass. He really loves doing anything that involves being outside.
- Sometimes it takes both of us to change Caleb. He twists and wiggles while we are trying to get his diaper on. I’ve gotten sprayed a few times. You gotta love boys:)
- Caleb loves swinging! Papa came to visit and they spent a good amount of time on the swings. They are best pals!
- Josh has been doing a lot of yard work and Caleb loves helping daddy. He sits in his stroller and talks to Josh while he works.
- Caleb’s hair is out of control:) I think it is time for a haircut!
- Caleb’s new favorite thing is to “fake” cough. I was nervous at first because I thought he was sick, but he does it all of the time. He thinks it is so funny. He is a little joker!
Happy 8 Months Caleb! We love you!
He is just sooooooooooo cute!!! I enjoy reading about his growth!
He’s beautiful! I know you’re not supposed to say that about boys but he is! He’s a handsome little fellow. Enjoy the next few months, they get even faster! My littlest is about to turn 1 and I just don’t know how it happened. I might cry when he jumps into that smash cake.
Congratulations! It’s really until you see pictures of little children when you realize how fast time flies. Only this morning, we were watching at home pictures of our boy as a baby and it’s hard to believe it’s now been 4 years when it feels like it was only a few months ago. Enjoy it!
cute overload! thanx for making me smile Caleb!
He is absolutely adorable. I’m new to your blog and enjoy it a lot. My youngest granddaughter is 7 months old this coming week, so they are pretty close in age.
I looooove his wild hair!
Cutest kid ever!!!
I love your updates ! Who can’t start smiling as soon as we see that adorable little fellow?
This kid is so freakin’ adorable! I could pinch those cheeks!
Enjoy your little Angel! They grow fast and learn even faster. It is wonderful that you will have everything documented by your blogs and photos. They will be priceless when you look back and reminisce. Great job with all you are doing!!!
More adorable baby pictures. He is so expressive and alive.
He is beyond cute. Seriously, WHAT a cutie pie!!!!!! I say don’t cut the hair and let it be wild 🙂
He is so adorable! I can’t wait to meet him when I come to Utah. Only one more month!!!
That’s a pretty cute kid there :). I had to laugh when you said that he was good on an airplane. I’ve heard the horror stories about me when I was 2 on a plane to Disney World. Apparently I was throwing books at people :), and this was after my mother tried to drug me with gravol to get me to sleep :).
Adorable little guy!
Awww how cute is he?! Haha too funny that Caleb loves to steal your apples! 🙂
I love these updates, Maria. It’s so much fun to see Caleb grow and change from one month to another. I’m so excited to meet him in person at EVO this year. 🙂
Caleb is adorable – can he use an unofficial grandmothe? – wouldn’t at all mind adding him as a fifth grandchild. Enjoy these coming months as there will be so many, many changes occurring so quickly – if he should be like my kids were (some 40+ years ago), he will be walking in three months – then the real fun begins. Really.
Great update! He’s growing up soooo fast…soon we’ll see those 1st birthday cake shots. What a doll!
So adorable! even with food all over his face 🙂
So, so cute! He’s got a lot in common with my Rachel. She is also an apple stealer, and loves spending time outside watching her dad and brothers do yard work. She has also mastered the art of the fake cough. I’m sure they would be great friends. 😉
How adorable! He’s growing up so quickly! Happy 8 months Caleb!
What a super cutie! He looks like such a sweet, happy baby.
Very cute pictures and I loved the hair!!!!!
A word of warning….he will look a whole lot older … Little boy old, rather than baby boy old, when he gets his first haircut. So sweet but so sad too…wait as long as you can!
What a cutie pie! My boys all had hair that stuck up like crazy! Love it!
aww… he`s adorable! 😀 he’s growing up so fast!
He is the cutest…..enjoy every minute they grow up so fast! Thanks for sharing your little with us. Awesome photos too, you can never take to many.
I have been following and enjoying your blog since before little Caleb came along. Every picture I have ever seen of your little guy has made me smile. He is such a cutie and an amzing blessing! Thanks for sharing him with your readers!
Aw, it’s so neat to see cute-as-a-button Caleb growing and revealing his personality! Thanks for sharing, Maria, I’m looking forward to more!
Soooo cute! Sounds like Caleb has had a wonderful 8 months. xo
Aww, he is growing so fast! He looks like a little man! Love all the fun you have with him 🙂
Aww SO cute. LIke…beyond cute. No words can describe the cuteness!
i love seeing Caleb grow up from these monthly posts! He is just so precious. He Reminds me of my cousin, because he’s just a little younger!
He is seriously just about the cutest baby I’ve ever seen!! 🙂
I love the fake coughing stage! What a cute little bud Caleb is! Thanks for sharing the updates…I have four boys (and a little girl) and the diaper changes for boys are always interesting. Good luck with that one!
Cutie pie. Can’t believe I get to meet the little guy next week! Yay!
I just love all these beautiful pictures of your little man. He sure is ahead of the game!!! FIVE teeth and almost walking?? My kids were double his age before that happened. You are a genius on your hands!! 🙂
that last pictures….adorable. And kinda hilarious about his fake coughing 🙂
Cuteness! Love the hair…..don’t cut it yet. Everyone here has written correctly to enjoy this time cuz they DO grow up fast. My lovely baby boy (who had hair just like Caleb’s) is now a sophmore in High School, is getting his driver’s license, learning Latin and starting his first job in a few months! He’s still my baby boy though.
What a doll. We really need to get together soon. Love ya
Oh my gosh…can Caleb get any cuter? Seriously- he is crazy adorable! 🙂
he is SOOO adorable! love that hair!
oh my gosh that hair is adorable! he’s getting so big!