At the end of every year, I put together a cookbook gift guide with my favorite cookbooks from the year. This year is a little different because OUR cookbook came out in 2019. I still can’t believe it, WE HAVE A COOKBOOK!! So obviously, the Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook made the list. I think EVERYONE needs a copy:) I know, shameless plug but it really is a good cookbook:)
I want to say THANK YOU again for all of your support! We are thrilled so many of you are loving it and USING it! We love seeing you make the recipes at home.
If you haven’t gotten a copy, now is the PERFECT time. Gift yourself a copy of the Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook for Christmas! If you already have it, buy a copy to give as a gift! It is the perfect gift for anyone on your list! It will make your holiday shopping EASY, cookbooks for everyone:)
There were A LOT of other amazing cookbooks that came out this year and I want to share some of my favorites!
- Two Peas and Their Pod Cookbook-You know I love our cookbook:) It is filled with 115 delicious recipes that you will make over and over again!
- Nothing Fancy by Alison Roman-I love Alison’s recipes and I super excited this cookbook!
- Beautiful Boards by Maegan Brown-this book makes a great hostess gift! So many fun board ideas!
- Weeknight Baking by Michelle Lopez-I have bookmarked too many sweet recipes in this book! Love it!
- The Vibrant Life by Amanda Haas-Amanda’s recipes are always perfection! Love her latest book!
- Rustic Joyful Food by Danielle Kartes-Danielle is one of my very favorite people and her recipes are always delicious.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier by Ree Drummond-Ree did it again! Another book to add to your Pioneer Woman collection!
- Eat More Plants by Molly Krebs-Bring on the veggies! So many fun and creative plant based recipes in this book!
- Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook-perfect for anyone with an air fryer! Lots of great easy recipes! Want an air fryer to go with the book? This one is awesome!
- Midwest Made by Shauna Sever-I grew up in the Midwest and can’t wait to start baking from this book!
- Love and Lemons Every Day by Jeanine Donofrio-this book is perfect for the vegetarian on your list!