*Update: This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Culinarily Courtney (#388). Congratulations! We will email you!*
We love using our mandoline to make sweet potato fries, vegetable spring rolls, and homemade potato chips. It makes slicing and cutting a breeze. It has five interchangeable surgical-grade specialty blades. You can julienne or make waffle cuts with no effort at all. It also has a high-performance V blade made from stainless steel that neatly slices the most delicate of foods. And don’t worry there is a 6-pronged Safety Grip Food Holder that ensures safe slicing, which is very important!
We use our zester for just about everything. The Better Zester includes a “fresh zest” storage container with squeegee. I love this feature because it gathers the fresh zest as it is grating and the squeegee helps remove the moist zest from the back of the blade. Genius! I love the green zester, but the winner can choose their color preference:)
For the giveaway:
To enter to win the Edgeware Mandoline and Better Zester, please leave a comment on this post telling us what you want to make with the Mandoline or Zester.
For extra entries:
- Like Edgeware on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting us know you like Edgeware.
- Follow @SmithsEdgeware on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting us know you are following.
- Like Two Peas and Their Pod on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting us know you like us.
- Follow @TwoPeasandPod on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting us know you are following.
- Subscribe to Two Peas and Their Pod. Leave a separate comment letting us know you subscribe.
The giveaway is open until Friday, December 16th at 10:00 p.m. MST. The giveaway is only open to U.S. residents. Be sure a valid email address is included with your comment(s). Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on this post. We will email the winner and if the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
This giveaway is sponsored by Edgeware, but our opinions are our own.