this post contains affiliate links
Today, I am sharing gifts that are perfect for the guys in your life. Most of these are Josh tested and approved…and if he doesn’t have it, he wants it!
I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gift for the men on your list! Happy shopping!
Holiday Gift Guide for Men
- Massage Gun– I bought this for Josh for his birthday and he loves it.
- Slippers– can be worn indoor and outdoor.
- JBL Portable Speaker– Josh uses this all of the time.
- YETI Mug– keeps drinks hot and comes in lots of colors.
- Echo Show– having the screen is so nice!
- YETI Soft Cooler– it’s also a backpack! Perfect for outdoor adventures.
- Duffle Bag– great for the gym or travel.
- Aviator sunglasses– Josh’s favorite pair of shades.
- Samsung Frame TV– Josh really wants a new TV and I really like the looks of the Frame TV. It really looks like art on the wall when you aren’t watching TV.
- Wool smartphone gloves– you don’t have to take them off to use a smartphone.
- Fleece Pullover– warm and stylish!
- Electronic Organizer– this bag will keep all of your chargers, cords, cables, etc. organized.
- Leatherman Multitool– so he’s always prepared!
- Hoka shoes– Josh swears by these!
- Breville Pizza Oven– we include this every year because it is our favorite. I know it’s a splurge, but if you love pizza you will use it all of the time. It would make a good family gift!
- Sweats– the guys need to be cozy too!
- Head lamp– Josh believes that everyone should have a head lamp.
- Robot Vacuum– works on carpet and hard wood floors. You can connect with Alexa too!
- Personalized Travel Pouch– makes a great gift!
- Heated gloves– a luxury, but so nice if you spend a lot of time outdoors in the winter.
- Challenger Bread Pan– Josh and my dad have been baking a lot of bread this year and I think they need this pan. I have heard great things.
- Cookie Society– send the gift of cookies! The best gift:)
- AirPods– a great gift for anyone!
- Drill– Josh uses this all of the time for his projects.
- PhoneSoap– a smartphone sanitizer and charger.
- Coop Pillow– I bought new pillows for our bed and we both love them, but Josh is obsessed. You can adjust the fill so the pillow is customized to you.
- Cereal Dispenser– fun for the cereal lover!
Leave a comment if you have any other good gift ideas! I love hearing from you!