this post contains affiliate links
I am SO excited about this year’s Holiday Gift Guide for Women because it has SO many of my favorite things! There are different price points and something for everyone! After you shop for others, make sure you treat yourself to something special, you deserve it:)
Happy gift giving!
More Gift Guides:
Holiday Gift Guide for Women
- Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook– I think every home needs this cookbook:) The perfect gift for anyone on your list!
- French basket– great for the market, beach, or running any errand.
- Ultraboost Shoes– my favorite workout shoes!
- Robe– so soft and under $50. Love this one too!
- Slippers– they come in leopard too! I also love these.
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Bakeware Set– my favorite!
- Parka– this is a classic coat that you can wear for years! Lots of color options.
- Global Knife Set– the best knives.
- Sweater- a few favorites: one, two, three!
- Dish cloths– a good practical gift!
- Cardigan– the softest!
- Made by Mary jewelry– my favorite! So many pretty pieces and you can even personalize jewelry to make it special. I am currently loving this Choose Happy necklace.
- Always Pan– so many people are raving about this pan! I need one, it is SO pretty!
- Latte Bowls– my favorite bowls.
- Indoorsy Sweatshirt– gifting this to myself, ha!
- ABLE– SO many good things. A few of my favorites include: tote, wallet, earrings, zip tote, and this necklace.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven– the matte colors are SO pretty!
- Lip Gloss Set– I love all of the colors!
- Red Aspen Nails- these are the BEST! So easy to do at home, they come in a ton of colors and designs, and they last for almost 2 weeks. Much easier than getting my nails done, cheaper, and they don’t ruin my nails.
- Steam Mop– a mop? Really? YES! I LOVE mine!
- Knit Hat– a must for winter!
- Wood Bowl– fill with fresh fruit or treats!
- Ceramic Pitcher– the white one is classic and you can have it personalized.
- Boots- I have my eye on these and these!
- Makeup Brushes– a great set and I love the sparkles.
- Plush Throw– great for anyone on your list. I also love this one, the pom poms are so fun!
- Eyeshadow Palette– this is a good one! I love this one too!
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet– every kitchen should have one.
- Skin Bae– I use this every day!
- Albion- You can’t go wrong with jettsetters, joggers, or their cute casual dresses.
- Pajamas– I love this set!
- Green Pan Ceramic Pans– love mine!
- Weighted Blanket– I want one of these!
- Ground Up– my favorite nut butter! Use the code TWOPEASANDPOD for 15% off. Grab a jar of the pumpkin spice flavor I created. It makes a great stocking stuffer or neighbor gift.
- KitchenAid Mixer– this one always makes the list because it is my bff in the kitchen.
- The Best Things in Life are Shared– LOVE this platter! Take to a friend with homemade cookies or your favorite homemade treats.
- Double Waffle Maker– it makes two waffles at the same time!
- Cozy socks– perfect for anyone!
Do you have a favorite gift to give or have you received something you absolutely loved? Leave a comment and let us all know!