Lots of fun and fabulous gift ideas for Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day is almost here!
If you are looking for gift ideas, I am sharing some of my very favorites today! Shop for mom, grandma, your sister, friends, or yourself!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Our Cookbook– I think it makes the best gift:)
- Vase– Just add fresh flowers!
- Made By Mary Jewelry– my favorite jewelry! You can’t go wrong with anything. A few of my favorites include this necklace, these earrings, this bracelet, and this ring.
- Oven Mitt– the prettiest! Add my favorite baking sheets to go with!
- Tumbler– I love that this one has a lid, straw, and is 40 oz. It helps me drink more water throughout the day. It comes in several colors.
- Wood Tray– great for entertaining or decor!
- Sunglasses– love this pair!
- Ultraboost Shoes– my favorite shoes to workout in. They are so comfortable!
- Pajamas– love the floral set. I also love this striped set.
- Slippers– soft and breathable slippers for spring and summer!
- Silk Pillowcase– They are better for your skin and hair. Plus, they are so silky and smooth. I can’t sleep without mine.
- Platter– so pretty for entertaining!
- Air Fryer– love this one!
- The Always Pan– so pretty and can be used for just about everything. Use the code GOODTASTE30 for a discount!
- Tote bag– a must for summer!
- Butter Dish– beautiful and it comes with S&P shakers too! Love the glass pitcher too.
- Skin Bae– my favorite! Read the reviews, it’s awesome!
- Essential Oils Diffuser– I’ve been using a diffusers instead of candles in our home and I love them.
Of course, the best gift is always a hand-written note, lots of love, and homemade cookies🙂