1. This is our 100th This and That post. Crazy! Thanks for reading along!
2. Would you do this? I am pretty daring, but I don’t think I could do this.
3. We are getting ready for our new baby and got out the car seat so it is ready to go to the hospital. It got really quiet and this is what we found. What a kid!
4. This sounds great!
5. You here us talk about Deer Valley often, but there is good reason. This place is a little piece of heaven. Look at this view, it is the Empire area of Deer Valley. We are lucky we live so close. No matter where you live, put Deer Valley on your list of places to visit.
1. We drove up to Park City to have lunch at Deer Valley. It was nice to get out of the heat! We love dining at Royal Street Cafe. I enjoyed a summer melon salad, veggie burger, and chocolate chip ice cream sandwich dipped in hot fudge for dessert. It was a fun and tasty lunch date with my boys!
2. The views at Deer Valley were outstanding! Utah is a beautiful place!
3. I want to stuff this burger in my face!
4. Currently reading this book! I am enjoying it so far!
5. We went to the aquarium with Caleb. He loves watching the penguins, sharks, and fishies swim! He also likes to make mommy look at the big snakes. Boys!
6. Adorable pops!
7. I am 37.5 weeks pregnant and we still don’t have a name for our little guy! It is starting to stress me out. We decided on Caleb’s name soon after we found out we were having a boy. I didn’t think we would have this much trouble the second time around. This baby needs a name! I really don’t think seeing him will make a name suddenly appear in my brain, especially after giving birth. So we need to come up with a few solid names to take to the hospital. The pressure is on!
8. I can’t stop eating watermelon. I am starting to wonder if I have a watermelon or a baby in my belly:)
9. Can’t wait for this cookbook to come out!
10. The perfect pantry.
12. Pick up the June/July issue of Taste of Home Magazine! You might see some familiar faces:)