This and That
1. Maxwell wanted to be a “cool dude” on our Sunday walk.
2. Our garden is growing. I might have overdone it on the basil. Oops!
3. We don’t usually watch soccer, but have been enjoying the World Cup games. There have been some good ones.
4. Question, what temperature do you keep your thermostat at during the summer? Maria likes ours to be at 78 degrees. Why have air conditioning if the house is that hot? ha! I prefer to keep it at 70. I feel like that is a good number.
5. Favorite places to camp in Utah or Idaho? Any suggestions?
2. The early access Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts today! If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still get one or you can wait until the sale opens up to the public on the 20th, but stuff does sell out. There are SO many good things on sale. I picked out some of my favorites. The prices are so good too! Let me know what you are loving!
- jeans, great price!
- plaid shirt
- denim jacket
- another cardigan, lots of colors!
- stripe tee
- long leggings and crop leggings
- basic tee, under $12
- wedge booties
- ripped jeans and regular jeans
- fun mules
- cozy sweater
- waffle knit cardigan
- simple dress
- hooded cardigan, I guess I love cardigans:)
- lounge pants
- sports bra, I love this one!
3. I can’t stop thinking about these.
4. It’s been so hot outside this week. I want to take the boys to do fun things outside, but one step out the door and I’m like, so you want read a book or play inside? How are you beating the heat? We’ve been eating lots of cold watermelon and hitting the pool.
5. I have been making more time to read lately. I finished this book and this book. I liked them both. I asked on Instagram stories for book recommendations and got some good ones. I will try and post a little round up of the suggestions on my stories later so make sure you are following!
7. I want to eat this for breakfast.
10. I started using this and it’s an easy way to keep a summer glow with little effort. It doesn’t streak at all.
12. I really wanted to go to a drive-in movie this summer but they don’t start until 9:30 or later. That is WAY past the boys bedtime and mine. I guess it makes sense because they have to wait until it is dark, but can’t they build a tent or something?? I guess I better just go to a theatre:)