- We went skiing for the first time this season. We avoided the lodge, wore masks, and rode the lift together so I thought it was safe. It felt great to be back on the mountain with my little buddies.
- Tomorrow is the last day of online school for the year. We are all happy about that.
- The NBA is back and Curry is back. Should be a fun season to watch.
- The boys new favorite game, Elf on the Shelf. They crack me up!
- New this week, a fun holiday spread, festive cookies, a classic, and an easy treat that our entire house is obsessed with.
- Make sure you enter our KitchenAid Stand Mixer giveaway on Instagram! Tomorrow is the last day to enter.
- I need these. This too!
- If you make one of our recipes and love it, please, please, please leave a star rating and comment on the blog post. It helps our site SO much! Thank you in advance, you guys are the best!
- Have you tried one of these? I have been using it on so many things in my closet.
- My kind of wreath!
- Holiday books for kids. Great list!
- Obsessed with this mantel. I am doing it next year:)
- These look dangerous.
- Over the weekend, I did a baking marathon and it was SO much fun, but exhausting. The boys helped me make these and I am still finding sprinkles, ha! I am trying to gear up for more baking this weekend. So many cookies, so little time:)
- My dad isn’t coming for Christmas (we are all sad) BUT we are still making his famous cinnamon rolls. He will be with us in spirit! They are a Christmas tradition!