- The boys went back to school this week and the house is too quiet. We had a lot of fun over break.
- Do you remember this?
- We got Maria this for Christmas because she hates being cold. It’s pretty cool.
- Reporting back, we watched Don’t Look Up on Netflix. I thought it was good. We also watched Encanto with the boys, good family movie.
- Dinner tonight.
- New this week, a healthy soup, over 50 vegetarian dinner recipes, and an easy skillet meal.
- I am thrilled This Is Us is back, but sad it’s the last season. We watched Swan Song and it’s a beautiful movie. Loved it!
- Cozy hoodie.
- The most anticipated books of winter. I need a new book to read!
- Love the sleeve detail and this one is fun!
- Ordered a few of these to get organized! Also, loving this new line.
- I turn 40 in less than a month! What??? I am actually kind of excited to be 40. Older and wiser:)
- Cute for Valentine’s Day!
- Made these for dinner this week. A family favorite!
- Winter white.
- Pancakes, waffles, or French toast? Just curious. I used to always pick French toast, but our buttermilk pancakes are melt in your mouth good! They are my current favorite.
- Fun for storing baked goods.