It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. This week is a good one! We are sharing our usual fun finds and what we’ve been up to! Thanks for reading and leave a comment, we love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- We have some snow at the top of the mountains. We are counting down the days until ski season starts.
- I’m liking this fleece.
- The best and worst Halloween candy. It even breaks it down by states.
- The boys didn’t ask us to dress up this year, whew!
- New this week, the best side dish for soup and chili season, my all-time favorite tacos, and the perfect fall dessert.
- Don’t forget to order your limited-edition cookie sweatshirt. Sunday is the last day! Thanks for all of your support. I can’t wait to twin with all of you! I’ve been wearing mine all week with these. The coziest outfit.
- I have a FUN giveaway going on, go enter HERE! Hint, it involves this🙂
- I am watching From Scratch on Netflix, anyone else? I really want to go to Italy to eat all of the good food. It did just take a sad turn though:( I am also back to watching Grey’s. Lots of new faces this season.
- Cute and comfortable dress. Wear with boots and tights. I also love this sweater.
- Making these for lunch.
- Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you ready for my gift guides?
- 8 Hacks that will help you stop throwing away produce.
- A good plaid shirt.
- A fun pumpkin treat.
- Best fall movies. Perfect for this weekend.
- Made by Mary, my favorite jewelry, is having their holiday sale. Hurry and shop!
- A few recipes for Halloween: Halloween snack board, caramel apple board, chili, cornbread, monster cookies or bars…and make sure you save some candy for these cookies.