It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- We went to the Ice Castles in Midway. They are so cool.
- The best places to travel in 2023. What’s on your travel bucket list? Montana and Canada are high on my list.
- Well, Tom and the Buccaneers are out. I’m not sure who I am going to cheer for now. I’m just hoping for some exciting games.
- Tips for reducing food waste.
- New this week, my new favorite recipe, an easy weeknight meal, and a cozy soup recipe.
- Can’t stop making this easy salad.
- A fun way to meal plan!
- Headed somewhere warm? Love this suit, this suit, this coverup (use code RESORTMARIA15 for 15% off at Albion) and this dress.
- My favorite dishes for Valentine’s Day. I also love this runner and these measuring cups are too cute!
- I am SO excited for this.
- Heart pj pants and top!
- Beautiful home.
- Really loving Bettergreens to get in extra greens and drink more water. The peach limeade, watermelon lime, and strawberry colada (I drink the non-caffeinated option) are my favorite flavors. Use TWOPEAS for 10% off if you want to try it.
- What’s your favorite light hearted book? I want a fun, easy read.
- Classy blazer for layering.