Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This classic Cobb Salad is great for lunch or dinner! You can prep all of the ingredients in advance which makes this salad great for an easy meal!
For the salad:
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce, can use a mix of Romaine and watercress
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and chopped
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 oz crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, for garnish
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Place the lettuce in a large bowl or on a large platter. Arrange the chicken, bacon, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, avocado slices, and crumbled cheese in lines over the greens. Garnish with chives and season with salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 817kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 64g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 295mg | Sodium: 1041mg | Potassium: 1377mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7045IU | Vitamin C: 24.1mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 3mg