Cucumber Avocado Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Cucumber Avocado Salad made with crisp cucumbers, creamy avocado, mint, cilantro, red onion, peanuts and simple rice wine vinegar dressing is so refreshing and the perfect side dish to any meal.
- 2 English cucumbers, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped salted peanuts
- 1 Thai chili pepper thinly sliced, if desired
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine the chopped cucumbers, avocados, mint, cilantro, and red onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and honey. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until well coated.
Top with chopped peanuts, Thai chili pepper slices, if using, and season with salt and blac pepper. Serve.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 11.7mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 0.9mg