Summer Caprese Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Summer Caprese Salad made with tomatoes, peaches, cucumber, fresh mozzarella cheese, red onion, basil, and a simple balsamic glaze. This easy salad is a great side dish to any summer meal.
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 small seedless cucumber, sliced and cut in half
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup red onion slices
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
Arrange tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, peaches, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, red onion, and basil leaves on a large platter.
Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 479mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1396IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 400mg | Iron: 1mg