Summer Caprese Salad
Summer Caprese Salad made with tomatoes, peaches, cucumber, fresh mozzarella cheese, red onion, basil, and a simple balsamic glaze. This easy salad is a great side dish to any summer meal.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 3 large tomatoes sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella sliced
- 2 large peaches sliced
- 1 small seedless cucumber sliced and cut in half
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup red onion slices
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
Arrange tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, peaches, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, red onion, and basil leaves. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.