Cucumber Mango Salsa
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This simple, fresh, and healthy salsa is great with tortilla chips or served over grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 small jalapeño seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving, optional
1. Combine cucumber, mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir and serve with tortilla chips, if desired. This salsa is also great with grilled fish or chicken.