1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, canola oil, egg whites,vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
3. Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Stir gently with a spatula until combined. Don't over mix. The batter will be thick.
4. Heat a griddle pan or non stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 of a cup of pancake batter onto the hot griddle pan, spacing out the pancakes a few inches from each other. When the pancakes start to bubble up, flip and cook until pancakes are lightly browned.
5. To make the compote: Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray. Add the rhubarb and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat, until rhubarb is soft. Add in the honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the strawberries and cook for another two minutes.
6. Serve strawberry rhubarb compote over hot pancakes.