White Chicken Chili Nachos
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
White Chicken Chili Nachos are loaded with cheese, chicken, white beans, and green chiles for a totally different spin on nachos that everyone devours! These sheet pan nachos are perfect for game day, parties, or even an easy weeknight dinner!
For the nachos:
- 15 oz tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, can use cheddar or Pepper Jack
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, or cooked shredded chicken
- 15 ounces white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 scallions, green ends sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salsa verde, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a large baking sheet with tortilla chips, mostly in one layer. It is ok if some overlap.
Cover the chips with 1 cup of cheese. Add the chicken, beans, and green chiles. Cover with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
Place the pan in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and top with avocado, scallions, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, and sour cream. Spoon salsa verde over the top of the nachos or serve the salsa on the side. Serve immediately.
Calories: 564kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 559mg | Potassium: 699mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 468IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 378mg | Iron: 4mg