Summer Caprese Salad
Summer Caprese Salad made with tomatoes, peaches, cucumber, fresh mozzarella cheese, red onion, basil, and a simple balsamic glaze. This easy salad is a great side dish to any summer meal.
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 small seedless cucumber, sliced and cut in half
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup red onion slices
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
Arrange tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, peaches, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, red onion, and basil leaves on a large platter.
Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Calories: 269kcal, Carbohydrates: 11g, Protein: 18g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 60mg, Sodium: 479mg, Potassium: 405mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 8g, Vitamin A: 1396IU, Vitamin C: 16mg, Calcium: 400mg, Iron: 1mg