Creamy Greek Pasta Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This easy Greek Pasta Salad with a creamy Greek yogurt dressing is perfect for summer barbecues, picnics, and potlucks.
- 1 lb pasta such as fusilli penne, or farfalle (can use whole wheat or gluten-free pasta)
- 1 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 seedless cucumber chopped
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives halved
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While the pasta is cooking, stir together the Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, dill, and oregano in a large bowl.
When the pasta is done cooking, drain and run cold water over the pasta. Drain completely and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until pasta is well coated. Pour the pasta into the large bowl with the Greek yogurt mixture. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion, and feta cheese. Stir gently until ingredients are well coated. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. You can add a little extra dill and lemon juice, if desired. Serve.
Note-if you need the recipe to be gluten-free, use gluten-free pasta. The pasta salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.