Perfect Spring Salad
This fresh and beautiful salad is the perfect salad for spring! It goes well with any meal!
For the salad:
- 8 heads little gem lettuce bottom 1-inch trimmed off and separated into leaves (you can also use butter lettuce)
- 4 Persian cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 Easter radish very thinly slice (or 3 regular radishes thinly sliced)
- 1 ripe avocado pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 8 canned artichoke hearts drained and halved
- 12 ounces roasted asparagus cut into 2-inch pieces
For the Lemon-Champagne Vinaigrette:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
For the salad: Arrange the lettuce leaves in a large salad bowl. Top with the sliced cucumbers, radish, avocado, dill, mint, artichoke hearts, and roasted asparagus.
For the dressing: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Adjust the salt and pepper as needed.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. Season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately.
Note-the dressing will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.