Roasted Cauliflower with Chickpeas and Pomegranate
This easy, healthy side dish is a holiday favorite! Serve it at your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place cauliflower florets and chickpeas in a large bowl. Add the garlic powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder, and salt. Drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Stir until the cauliflower and chickpeas are well coated.
Place on a large baking sheet and bake for 45 minute or until the cauliflower and chickpeas are slightly crisp.
Remove from the oven and add the pomegranate arils and fresh parsley. Serve immediately.