Chipotle Peach Guacamole
Easy guacamole with fresh peaches and chipotle peppers makes a great summer appetizer or snack. Serve with tortilla chips, cut up vegetables, or your favorite Mexican meal.
- 3 large avocados
- 1 large peach peeled and chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 2-3 teaspoons diced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Kosher salt to taste
With a sharp knife, cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove seed. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl. Use a fork to roughly mash the avocado.
Add the chopped peaches, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and diced chipotle peppers. We use 3 teaspoons of diced chipotle peppers, but if you want it a little more mild, use 2. Stir and season with Kosher salt, to taste. Serve immediately.