This simple Greek salsa is great with pita chips or served with chicken, fish, or lamb!
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/3 cup diced Kalamata olives pits removed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita chips for serving
In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, olives, red wine vinegar, oregano, and parsley. Stir to combine. Gently stir in the feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately with pita chips.