Grilled Shishito Peppers
Serve these sweet and mild Japanese peppers as an appetizer or side dish!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lite soy sauce or Tamari
- 12 ounces shishito peppers
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Place the shishito peppers in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the peppers and toss until peppers are well coated.
3. Place peppers on a grill pan in a single layer or directly on heated grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, or until peppers are charred and blistered. Remove from grill.
4. Place peppers in a serving bowl. Season with se salt, to taste, and top with Sriracha Almonds. Serve immediately.