Chickpea, Pesto, Tomato, and Mozzarella Salad
This quick and easy salad only has 4 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make!
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mozzarella
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil optional
In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, pesto, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Gently stir. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired. Serve.