1. First, make the pizza dough. In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, combine yeast and 1 cup warm water. Add a pinch of sugar and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the flour and salt. Mix the ingredients until combined.
3. Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture. Next, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix until combined. Switch to the dough hook and knead for about 5 minutes on medium speed.
4. Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Form dough into a ball and place in the bowl. Cover pizza dough with a damp towel and set in a warm area to rise. Let the dough rise for 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size.
5. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Cut the dough in half. Take one piece of dough and punch it down on a lightly floured surface. You can refrigerate or freeze the other half of the dough or make 2 pizzas, if you wish. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a circle. Place the pizza dough on a pizza pan or pizza stone.
6. Evenly brush the olive oil on the pizza. Top with fresh mozzarella slices. Add the parmesan cheese. Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until pizza crust is golden and cheese is melted.
7. Remove the pizza from the oven and place arugula on top. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the arugula and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese, if desired. Cut into slices and serve.
Note-we made a thin crust pizza. Josh rolled the crust into about a 13-inch circle. If you want a thicker crust, don't roll it out as far.