Grilled Pear, Honey, and Brie Crostini
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 1 French baguette sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Brie cheese thinly sliced, rind removed
- 2 pears halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- Fresh rosemary finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Place one slice of cheese on each baguette slice. Bake slices in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the brie is melted.
2. While the baguette slices are baking, brush the pear slices with honey and grill on each side until soft.
3. Place a slice of pear on top of each cheesy baguette slice. Drizzle with honey and garnish with fresh rosemary.