1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, mix 1 cup heavy cream and egg together with a fork. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Add the cold butter pieces to the flour mixture. Use your fingers to rub in and combine the butter into the flour mixture. Stop mixing when the butter is mostly mixed in. You want to have small butter chunks that are about the size of peas.
4. Pour the cream and egg mixture over the flour/butter mixture. Using a fork, stir until everything just comes together. Don't over mix. Add in the Oreo chunks and white chocolate. Keeping the dough in the bowl, knead it by hand just until it comes together.
5. Lightly dust a clean countertop with flour. Remove the dough from the bowl and place on counter. Divide the dough into two large pieces. Working with one piece at a time, pat the dough into a circle. Cut it into wedges. Repeat with the other piece. Place scones on baking sheet and lightly brush with additional cream.
6. Bake the scones for 15-18 minutes, or until the scones are firm. Transfer scones to a wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before serving.
*Note-scones are best the day they are made. Serve with a cold glass of milk or top the scones off with cookies n cream ice cream for an indulgent dessert.