Owl Toast & Pizza on a Stick
How to make owl toast and pizza on a stick! Two fun lunch box ideas for kids!
For the Owl Toast:
- 1 slice of bread, (toasted or fresh)
- Simple Truth almond butter (can use peanut butter)
- 1 kiwi slice, cut in half
- 2 banana slices
- 2 blueberries
- strawberry, cut into a nose
- Cheerios, broken in half
For the Pizza on a Stick:
- Bamboo skewers, sharp ends cut off
- Flatbread, cut into square pieces
- Pepperoni slices
- Kroger Mozzarella Sticks, cut into pieces
- Kroger black olives
- Grape tomatoes
- Bell pepper, cut into pieces
For the owl, spread the almond butter on the bread. Place the kiwi halves on the almond butter for the wings. Add the banana slices for the eyes and put blueberries on top. Place the strawberry below the eyes for the nose. Add the Cheerios for the feathers. Serve.
For the pizza on a stick, skewer the flatbread, pepperoni, cheese, olives, tomatoes, and bell peppers on the bamboo skewer.