Halloween Snack Board
This festive Halloween Snack Board is filled with tasty snacks, treats, and even a few tricks! It's the perfect spread for parties or a fun night in. Your friends and family will love these fun Halloween snacks.
- Candy Pumpkins
- Halloween M&M's
- Ants on a Log (celery, peanut butter, and raisins)
- Snap peas
- Oreo Spiders (Use a Double Stuffed Oreo, stick pretzels, and candy eyes to make a spider)
- Cheese balls
- Candy corn
- Spooky Guacamole (my favorite guacamole with eyes on top)
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Chocolate Pretzel Ghosts (dip pretzel rods in white chocolate and use mini chocolate chips for the ghost eyes)
- Black olives
- Gummy worms
- Baby carrots
- Reese's Pieces
- Clementine pumpkins (peel and add a little piece of celery for the stem)
- Cheddar Sun Chips
- Cheese pumpkins (use a small pumpkin cookie cutter to cut the cheese)
Place a few small bowls on your board and fill with the guacamole, olives, and a few candies.
Add the remaining snacks around the bowls, making sure you fill the board. Feel free to use your favorite snacks!