BLT Pasta Salad
BLT Pasta Salad- Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado tossed with pasta and a creamy herb dressing. All of the classic BLT flavors in one bowl! This pasta salad recipe is a summertime favorite!
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 10 oz rotini pasta, or other small pasta
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
First, make the dressing. In a medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
Cook the pasta to al dente, according to package instructions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water. Shake out any excess water and transfer to a large bowl.
Add the dressing to the pasta and stir to combine. Add the chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado and stir again until the salad is well coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 272mg | Potassium: 542mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1875IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg